I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   NEW USERS: Let's all get to know one another... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313)

Astartes Jan 10th, 2007 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus
The "late" Roger Barr? Is there something you aren't telling us?

Not at all. I used it in the sense of "the one and only", or thereabouts...

Sethomas Jan 10th, 2007 02:07 PM

That doesn't help!

kahljorn Jan 10th, 2007 02:22 PM

Maybe he's saying he came back to life to haunt us on a message board-- much like jesus!
Also if roger barr isn't dead yet maybe he's also saying he traveled back in time after he died.

Those are my only suggestions :(

Lenor Jan 13th, 2007 07:50 PM

kahl .. ya know what I have to say to that? BLAH!

yup that is all there is ..

Girl Drink Drunk Jan 13th, 2007 11:20 PM

WHOA HEY! LENOR'S BACK WITH HER ZANY RAMBLINGS!

Lenor Jan 16th, 2007 05:34 AM

Sniper .. go hump a tree!

-hows that for my awesome wittyness bitch-

Grislygus Jan 16th, 2007 10:18 AM

Hello, Lenor. Just thought I'd drop by and remind you that there's an 'i' in 'wittiness'.

DehydratedPorkMan Jan 16th, 2007 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn
Maybe he's saying he came back to life to haunt us on a message board-- much like jesus!
Also if roger barr isn't dead yet maybe he's also saying he traveled back in time after he died.

Those are my only suggestions :(

He's not Jesus?

All my dreams... :(

sadie Jan 16th, 2007 11:19 AM

are you one of those irritating people who say everything they think?

DehydratedPorkMan Jan 16th, 2007 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sadie
are you one of those irritating people who say everything they think?

I love you.

Apparently.

And since this is the thread about knowing everyone, I would like to say that since I've already established myself to you as an asshole, I do not like to be provoked, so if you keep responding to everything I say and telling me I'm irritating or any other euphamism for calling me an asshole, I'll just keep talking. So if you want me to shut up, don't say anything. You're not the only one. Okay? Thanks.

GADZOOKS Jan 16th, 2007 01:38 PM

Go suck on a bonnet, you big baby

DehydratedPorkMan Jan 16th, 2007 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GADZOOKS

See? I'm an asshole.

Gadzooks, when you go to Panera Bread, do they leave the deli paper on your turkey sandwich, too? Because I hate that. I think it's a strechy piece of lettuce. And then I say, "Hey, I don't want stretchy lettuce. Wait a second, this is paper! Fuck you, Panera Bread. If I want a paper and turkey sandwich I would go to Paper Sandwich Bread, not Panera Bread."

Terra Jan 23rd, 2007 03:42 PM

shut up porky

Cosmo Electrolux Jan 26th, 2007 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DehydratedPorkMan
Quote:

Originally Posted by GADZOOKS

See? I'm an asshole.

I wouldn't say that you're an asshole....I'm thinking you're leaning more towards the dribbling, brain damaged side of stupid...with a healthy dose of american ignorance thrown in for good measure. :)

orezona Jan 26th, 2007 06:23 PM

What's the typical responce to a newbie?

The better part of my day I avoid doing any actual work at my job like the plauge. There's a fine line between being productive and doing jack shit, however usually I ignore that line altogether and read movie reviews on i-mockery.

For my 28th birthday my wife got me a lego tie fighter. I was pleased that the little lego Darth Vader's light saber would light up if you pressed down on his head. I'm not a huge toy nut, because most of the time I'd rather be out on my skateboard trying with all my mighty skill to hurt myself in new and interesting ways.

Yeah, my name's Andy as well. Andy is the name all the idiot characters on TV and in movies have...

Grislygus Jan 26th, 2007 06:32 PM

Each newcomer embodies a magical realm of new and exciting possibilities for eternal hatred. Except for Tithonus, because he's fucking awesome.

kahljorn Jan 26th, 2007 06:38 PM

I don't really like him that much because I picture him slowly and deliberately eatting small pieces of cheese on expensive plastic reusable toothpicks and he spent hours slowly and deliberately slicing the cheese into small bite sized cheese bits and then places them in the hat in his avatar and walks to some posh poetry reading and sits there and eats them slowly and deliberately but doesn't SHARE

also all the poetry is about the stock exchange.

i do like his tattoo though and usually i think tattoos are lame.

Grislygus Jan 26th, 2007 06:42 PM

Replace "cheese" with "human appendages" and you'll be on the right track.

Seriously, though, the guy is colossal.

kahljorn Jan 26th, 2007 06:44 PM

I don't think you understand the significance of cheese.

Grislygus Jan 26th, 2007 06:45 PM

I don't think your mother understands the significance of cheese.

Hold on, wait, "your mother" should be in caps. YOUR MOTHER.

kahljorn Jan 26th, 2007 06:50 PM

dude my mother makes cheese from breastmilk i think she understands more than you do you used cheese cloth.

Grislygus Jan 26th, 2007 06:52 PM

Dammit, foiled.

kahljorn Jan 26th, 2007 06:55 PM

Dont you mean BOILED ;)

Grislygus Jan 26th, 2007 06:56 PM

DAMN YOUR WORDPLAY.

Chojin Jan 26th, 2007 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn
I don't really like him that much because I picture him slowly and deliberately eatting small pieces of cheese on expensive plastic reusable toothpicks and he spent hours slowly and deliberately slicing the cheese into small bite sized cheese bits and then places them in the hat in his avatar and walks to some posh poetry reading and sits there and eats them slowly and deliberately but doesn't SHARE.

this is why you should be in mock wars :<