I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Some of you think I'm Crazy, turns out you could be right. (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69700899)

JakeOfAllTrades Oct 23rd, 2008 04:54 AM

Some of you think I'm Crazy, turns out you could be right.

The previous attempt at posting this stuffed up, so I'll have to post it again.

Remember the bookshop girl I told you about? Well, turns out she was a hallucination. I tried to hold her hand in the bookshop, it went through it like a ghost, and she disappeared, leaving me to realise I'd been talking to myself for twenty minutes.

I'm still trying to understand why I started having these hallucinations, but the evidence points to me feeling isolated and particularly vulnerable. As for why she was an otaku girl, it's likely that's what my Jungian anima looks like, that aside all that can't sweep aside that I went kind of crazy after the graduation ceremony for my year group. As I saw my friends less and less I became more isolated and started hearing voices, which I thought were telephone calls.

You have no reason to believe any of this, and I realise by posting this I put myself up to ridicule and misery. I'm in a lot of emotional pain right now and I realise that any hope that you might have liked me in the past three weeks has been erased by this, me confirming your opinions that I may be psychotic.

MetalMilitia Oct 23rd, 2008 07:41 AM

Okay that settles it. Who's character is this?

Sam Oct 23rd, 2008 10:32 AM

:lol

darkvare Oct 23rd, 2008 10:41 AM

i'm a hallucination uuuuhhh

Girl Drink Drunk Oct 23rd, 2008 11:20 AM

"He drifted again. He was hurt. He was bad hurt. The bell was fading. He was dreaming. He wasn't dreaming. He was awake even though he couldn't see. He was awake even though he couldn't hear a thing except a telephone that really wasn't ringing. He was mighty scared."

pac-man Oct 23rd, 2008 11:58 AM

:hypno"Well that's just great, either I have a monster in my kitchen or I'm completely crazy."

:)"I don't think you're crazy"

kahljorn Oct 23rd, 2008 12:22 PM

oh my goodness

Dixie Oct 23rd, 2008 01:13 PM

She turned you down huh?

Tadao Oct 23rd, 2008 02:29 PM

http://aspergers.dasaku.net/?p=297

Zomboid Oct 23rd, 2008 02:48 PM

Oh, this is great.

Grislygus Oct 23rd, 2008 03:53 PM

Drama queen.

I'm sorry, that was lazy and uncalled for. I've been going through so much bullshit lately, I haven't focused enough on the people I love. I should give you the attention you deserve. Let me try again.

Grislygus Oct 23rd, 2008 03:56 PM

I know it doesn't specifically state it's meaning, but it's two frames from an unnamed and undoubtedly shitty Japanese cartoon, so your brain might be able to process it.

Tadao Oct 23rd, 2008 04:42 PM

NO! GUS! BAD GUS!

JOAT, you have to cut along the vein, across will not kill you and you will only wind up in a hospital.

Colonel Flagg Oct 23rd, 2008 09:49 PM

I think he's Pub.

liquidstatik Oct 24th, 2008 02:02 AM

executioneer Oct 24th, 2008 02:05 AM

yeah, i think if you hallucinate a girl and then tell the internet about her that you may need some serious, serious, seriouse help

SERIOSUELY

bigtimecow Oct 24th, 2008 04:02 PM

we should have a whole forum dedicated to "characters" so we can try 'em out

yes? yes?

executioneer Oct 24th, 2008 04:19 PM

i use to have a forum for that on my mess board back before i got mad and deleted it :(

JediScum Oct 24th, 2008 04:26 PM

yer young, you want things that you can't possibly have, like a life filled happy eternal, so when you get to something you don't understand, (like the opposite gender) you start reading guidance from people from internet that make no sense.

Girls are stupid
Guys are stupid
Fuck me now and we'll make the double negative

Don't kill yerself yet though because there's poop jokes on the way

Guitar Woman Oct 24th, 2008 04:54 PM

Was this entire character here just to make a subtle Jacob's Ladder reference

I appreciate the effort but come on man

wobzire Oct 24th, 2008 04:57 PM

It was worth it.

Emu Oct 24th, 2008 05:23 PM

This is why it's immoral to find a cure for autism. Posts like this.

Tadao Oct 24th, 2008 08:00 PM

If only there was a forum area dedicated to people with medical issues.

bigtimecow Oct 24th, 2008 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JediScum (Post 589988)
Don't kill yerself yet though because there's poop jokes on the way

reference to bill hicks' purple vein dick joke? if so, nicely done ;D

DevilWearsPrada Oct 25th, 2008 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeOfAllTrades (Post 589756)

Remember the bookshop girl I told you about? Well, turns out she was a hallucination. I tried to hold her hand in the bookshop, it went through it like a ghost, and she disappeared, leaving me to realise I'd been talking to myself for twenty minutes.