I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   NEW USERS: Let's all get to know one another... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313)

The Doctor Sep 19th, 2010 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevetothepast (Post 698407)
ya I'm in PEI.

Crazy I was born in PEI and my wife went to the Scott in 08 and 09 when she was curling there, plus in summerside they made her teams faces into a rock statue thing when they won the worlds in juniors.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 20th, 2010 04:08 PM

I do think its funny that everyone who is canadian here has a canadian avatar.

The Doctor Sep 20th, 2010 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 698582)
I do think its funny that everyone who is canadian here has a canadian avatar.

Lol good call!

Babs Sep 29th, 2010 02:57 AM

That is soo canadian of you to say Bill...

Snake_Storm Oct 14th, 2010 11:05 PM

Name: Snake_Storm

What i like most about the site? the articles, especially those by protoclown, and heaven help me...max burbank.

Why am i posting? because after three or four years of reading every single article on i-mockery i got up the nerve to shoot ROG and email and quite honestly, he was not a big conceited jerk. i can both like and respect that.

Job: Being mildly insane/ creating free roleplaying games. same thing really.

Favorite movie? hmm...i have many favorites but the top of the heap would probably be halloween 1&2 watched back to back so fast it seems to blend into the ultimate uber movie.

How did i find out about the site? I first arrived here through a link on hardcoregaming101.net's altered beast article. it led me to the article "Remembering altered beast" and after reading it a few times, i was hooked like an alchoholic monkey.

kahljorn Oct 14th, 2010 11:14 PM

youre not enough of a misogynistic jerk to have a name like snake_storm

>:

Snake_Storm Oct 14th, 2010 11:41 PM

Yeah, i know. but even the character i named that isn't enough of a jerk. to be honest it sounds to me like something out of a 1980's remake of west side story providing it was a violent slasher film.

Tadao Oct 14th, 2010 11:47 PM

You don't sound tough enough to be called Snake_Storm. Maybe you should change your name to Lizard_Drizzle.

Snake_Storm Oct 14th, 2010 11:58 PM

oh well. to each his own. lord knows I can't slay any ever evolving biomonster gone haywire.

i apologize if i seem like a poor sport. my sense of humor is quite bizarre and i'm just not in a funny mood tonight. Quite frankly i'm bummed at finding out the truth about the film "Candyman". i'll post about why if i can ever figure out where it should go.

kahljorn Oct 15th, 2010 12:17 AM

try the movie/television forum

Snake_Storm Oct 15th, 2010 12:22 AM

well i haven't seen the film yet, i've just heard enough facts to sour me on it forever. i tell ya, sometimes what your brain can come up with by simply hearing a title can be better than almost anything actually made...EVEN THOUGH IT WAS COMPLETELY POSSIBLE with horror movie special effects at the time.

Oh what could have been...

Then again i suppose that's why i'm not clive barker.

MLE Oct 15th, 2010 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 700869)
You don't sound tough enough to be called Snake_Storm. Maybe you should change your name to Lizard_Drizzle.

Chojin, please please do this.

Pentegarn Oct 15th, 2010 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 700869)

If you did this you would gain many cool points

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 15th, 2010 09:01 AM

to the point you would live in the movie cool world.

The Doctor Oct 15th, 2010 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 700904)
to the point you would live in the movie cool world.

Then you could sleep with cartoon Kim Basinger or real life Brad Pitt, whatever your into, not judging just covering all your bases.

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 15th, 2010 03:36 PM

BASES LOADED.

Snake_Storm Oct 15th, 2010 08:53 PM

sorry guys. i gotta take the no fun route. i'm starting to think joining the site was a mistake. You're all pretty nice, got a nice vibe around here, yet it's kind of cutting into my work. ground it to a standstill really. Dragon Star Games won't ever get off the ground at this rate, and even if it did it'd tank like FASA except it'd take just a month.

Still kinda on the fence about staying, but at the same time i wanna work on my dream of opening a publishing company.

kahljorn Oct 15th, 2010 09:05 PM

YOUR THREE POSTS CUT Into YouR WORK?

MAYBE I NEED TO READ YOUR POSTS MORE CAREFULLY

Snake_Storm Oct 15th, 2010 09:15 PM

i posted several things so far, but i'm also on another message board in a collaboration on our first game. Between the two it feels like my mind's about ready to meltdown.

But i do see your point. Basically a week of solid brainstorming has left me little energy for here. i've posted what i could but i swear my mind's sanity just lost a layer reading one of max burbank's articles. one of the disgustingly bad spiderman related things struck some wierd kind of blow when i realised the truth.

All in all though i joined this site to just relax a bit between brainstorming sessions. Maybe i finally should.

Tadao Oct 15th, 2010 09:55 PM

OH NO! WE ARE GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCH! WHY DID YOU TELL US YOU WERE LEAVING! I DON'T KNOW HOW I WILL GET TO SLEEP TONIGHT!

Sam Oct 15th, 2010 10:00 PM

HELLO MY NAME IS KAHLJORN AND I AM A NEW POSTER.

I ENJOY THE FILMS OF THAT ONE HOMO WHO MADE LOST HIGHWAY.

AND ERASERHEAD.

MLE Oct 15th, 2010 10:11 PM

How about I ban you and make it easier?

Sam Oct 15th, 2010 10:11 PM

DON'T BAN ME MLE, I'M SORRY :(

MLE Oct 15th, 2010 10:12 PM

You're forgiven <3

Fathom Zero Oct 15th, 2010 11:45 PM

I INVOKE THE DEVIL