I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Woman Claims to be Reincarnation of Venus, Sues Heffner (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69702618)

ZeldaQueen Jul 13th, 2009 09:48 PM

Woman Claims to be Reincarnation of Venus, Sues Heffner

http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/a...gh-hefner.html

A woman named Sheri Allred sues Hugh Hefner for 3 billion dollars, insisting that he's a part of a pedophile ring who targeted her when she was five.

She also claims to be the reincarnation of "Venus Aphrodite Demilo the goddess."

Tadao Jul 13th, 2009 09:51 PM

She's gonna wind up killing him if he doesn't die soon.

Fathom Zero Jul 14th, 2009 03:26 AM

I'd like to dispute her claim, and state that I am the biggest hat in the world.

Colonel Flagg Jul 14th, 2009 05:31 AM

She might have a case, if she had big hooters in preschool.

Dimnos Jul 14th, 2009 11:04 AM

Thats funny because de Milo isnt the goddess last name or anything. That one statue is called the Venus de Milo, or of Milos, because it was found in the city of Milos. What a tard.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 14th, 2009 11:13 AM

:lol Now I want to file a lawsuit claiming I'm the reincarnation of the wrong person I'm talking about too.

"I'm suing the estate of Bram Stoker because I'm the reincarnation of Vlad Impaler Tepes Alucard Blackula the 1st."

Dimnos Jul 14th, 2009 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 637772)
"I'm suing the estate of Bram Stoker because I'm the reincarnation of Vlad Impaler Tepes Alucard Blackula the 1st."

:lol

executioneer Jul 14th, 2009 04:29 PM

holy shit that is some serious incoherent gibberish. is she practicing to be a nigerian scam artist or something? she should sic the governor on him

ZeldaQueen Jul 14th, 2009 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 637768)
Thats funny because de Milo isnt the goddess last name or anything. That one statue is called the Venus de Milo, or of Milos, because it was found in the city of Milos. What a tard.

Not to mention the fact that she somehow combined the Greek and Roman versions of the Goddess of Love.

Plus there's the funny detail that according to Greek mytholoy, the Olypians were immortal, thus they couldn't die, thus they could not be reincarnated!

Dimnos Jul 14th, 2009 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen (Post 637813)
Not to mention the fact that she somehow combined the Greek and Roman versions of the Goddess of Love.

Plus there's the funny detail that according to Greek mytholoy, the Olypians were immortal, thus they couldn't die, thus they could not be reincarnated!

True that. I wish the sate would counter sue in situations like this for people like her waisting their time.

ZeldaQueen Jul 14th, 2009 06:13 PM

I guess after all the stress they go through, they could use a good laugh.

ZeldaQueen Jul 14th, 2009 10:01 PM

More news! The original letter she sent: http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/...ugh_hefner.pdf

Colonel Flagg Jul 14th, 2009 11:16 PM

Holy shit. Is she related to the Unabomber? That has all the trappings of the start to a well-written manifesto.

You're right, ZQ, the state does need a good laugh from time-to-time, and this one fits that bill nicely.

Zhukov Jul 15th, 2009 07:29 AM

HEY. Just because she is crazy doesn't mean he didn't peado her.

It might mean that he didn't, but not 100%.

ZeldaQueen Jul 15th, 2009 09:25 AM

That's true, but according to her he mysteriously came out from under her bed one night, grabbed her arm, and named all four Beatles (or that's what I think she said). Then she telepathically told him to let go an leave her.

Colonel Flagg Jul 15th, 2009 11:07 AM

If anyone can provide a suitable translation (to the King's English, mind you) of her 5½ page rant (including the barely legible handwritten postscript) I would almost be willing to pay for the privilege of reading it. Almost. ;)

ZeldaQueen Jul 15th, 2009 04:14 PM

I can figure out most of it (besides the postscript at the bottom). It's one of those things though where even when it's in grammatical English, you still can't understand it.

Ant10708 Jul 24th, 2009 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 637768)

HILARIOUS! you must of been the class clown and the center of every party

Jeanette X Jul 24th, 2009 01:48 PM

This is textbook schizophrenia. :\

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 24th, 2009 04:01 PM

Whatever happened to just plain crazy?

ZeldaQueen Jul 24th, 2009 11:11 PM

Out of complete boredom, I really have started to translate this. I've finished the first page if anyone cares to see what I've deciphered.

kahljorn Jul 24th, 2009 11:12 PM

lol this is like that lady who claimed that she was married to michael jackson and the mother of his kids and also her father is satan which is interesting when you think about it because maybe michael jackson's father IS satan.

ZeldaQueen Jul 24th, 2009 11:19 PM

Where'd you hear about this lady? Sounds like those women who claim that Elvis faked his death and lived with them.

There ought to be a club: Psychotic People Allegedly Connected to the Famous. Imagine what their meetings would be like.

kahljorn Jul 24th, 2009 11:43 PM

my wife told me about her :O
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=%22michael+jackson%22+%22wife%22+%22fathe r%22+%22Satan%22&aq=f&oq=&aqi=&fp=VEE02fthf5k

lol

if you read into the stories it is startling how many similarities there are....
Quote:

In another part of her claim, Nona states: "Though he died to this earth, he lives with my father, Satan the Devil Khalid Lucifer."
SATAN THE DEVIL KHALID LUCIFER

the thing that disgusted me the most about reading these stories was that michael jackson named all of his kids after himself and two of them were named prince and wasn't one of them named blanket or some shit?
fuck that asshole >:

also she's more like a venus olympia demonet IN MY BOOK :DIMNOS

Colonel Flagg Jul 25th, 2009 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen (Post 638951)
Out of complete boredom, I really have started to translate this. I've finished the first page if anyone cares to see what I've deciphered.

I'll bite. Whaddya got? :eek