I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Not to be a total wad, but... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22782)

RectalWart Oct 26th, 2006 03:51 PM

Not to be a total wad, but...

Doesn't ANYONE proof the text on the stories before they're posted? There are SO many errors on the latest stuff you guys are posting. For instance, in the scarecrow story, page three, in HUGE type to go to the next page, it says "WILL JACK AND BETH GET TO "DO IT" ON LAST TIME?" On last time? On? I can understand errors getting lost in the stories, but this is in a title!

Ok, I know it's picky, but Christ, this is why Johnny can't read!

Yggdrasill Oct 26th, 2006 04:02 PM

Uhm, you're hired?

Dr. Boogie Oct 26th, 2006 04:08 PM

Who's Johnny?

Chojin Oct 26th, 2006 04:09 PM

Rectal, you're getting this error as a part of I-Mockery's newest ad campaign with Wheel of Fortune, wherein you need to buy your vowels.

I have the paypal information if you're interested.

Mockery Oct 26th, 2006 04:19 PM

Actually, it's our way of making readers like you feel special. Each story is a race. A race to see who can find the typos first.

In all seriousness, we do check over all our articles for errors... but when you're constantly up until 3 and 4am and working on several different projects at once just to make a deadline, some things are gonna fall through the cracks. So if you find a typo, rather than quivering in a dark corner about the "wrong words which made you question everything that you thought was whole and pure in this world "; drop us an email and let us know about it so we can fix the typo.

RectalWart Oct 26th, 2006 04:38 PM

But quivering is EVER so much more fun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie
Who's Johnny?

The kid who can't read.

EisigerBiskuit Oct 26th, 2006 05:09 PM

If he isn't able to read, how did he get to the part with the typo?

zeldasbiggestfan Oct 26th, 2006 06:08 PM

Its not really that big of a deal. Calm the fuck down. I dont like you already. >:

Yggdrasill Oct 26th, 2006 06:35 PM

Zeldasbiggestfan that was mean. What would Zelda do?

Fathom Zero Oct 26th, 2006 06:45 PM

Johnny was the kid in "Only a Lad".

Juttin Oct 26th, 2006 07:02 PM

Well, I believe Zelda would, in a completely alternate universe than the other 500 different Hyrules, get kidnapped by some kind of jackass who has magic powers and the ability to transform into something gay, like a small dragon.
Then, she'd be all:
"Link! Link! I know you just met me, but I need you to traverse 50 different dungeons to open a door to fight -jackass who has magic powers and the ability to transform into something gay, like a small dragon- !!!

Esuohlim Oct 26th, 2006 07:07 PM

Hey Juttin if you can fit through the door you should think about going outside once in a while.

Juttin Oct 26th, 2006 08:09 PM

I think walking 6 blocks to school, going to P.E.,
and walking 6 blocks back is good on "Going outside" >:

Gurlugon Oct 26th, 2006 08:14 PM

Are you sure you weren't rolling those six blocks?

executioneer Oct 26th, 2006 08:16 PM

man rectalwart way to be a TOTAL WAD :rolleyes

Mockery Oct 26th, 2006 08:18 PM

Juttin Oct 26th, 2006 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gurlugon
Are you sure you weren't rolling those six blocks?

Yes, I'm sure. I don't think I'm fat enough to ROLL AROUND :/

Grislygus Oct 26th, 2006 08:22 PM

Juttin, you can be anything you want to be.

zeldasbiggestfan Oct 26th, 2006 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juttin
Well, I believe Zelda would, in a completely alternate universe than the other 500 different Hyrules, get kidnapped by some kind of jackass who has magic powers and the ability to transform into something gay, like a small dragon.
Then, she'd be all:
"Link! Link! I know you just met me, but I need you to traverse 50 different dungeons to open a door to fight -jackass who has magic powers and the ability to transform into something gay, like a small dragon- !!!

Look at least I can run around and save a princess from something gay like a small dragon without having to stop every 10 seconds to eat a fucking twinkie.

Juttin Oct 26th, 2006 08:32 PM

I USE TWINKIE FUEL ENERGY >:

RectalWart Oct 26th, 2006 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeldasbiggestfan
Its not really that big of a deal. Calm the fuck down. I dont like you already. >:

Really? Excuse me whilst I do the Happy Feet Dance. That's what us wads do when fags don't like us.

Juttin Oct 26th, 2006 09:11 PM

DESTROY >:

Fathom Zero Oct 26th, 2006 09:38 PM

OMG, this thread os totally horribal

Chojin Oct 26th, 2006 10:04 PM

guys it isn't juttin's fault he has tried EVERYTHING from not changing his diet to walking an entire 12 city blocks, split up into two trips.

Juttin Oct 26th, 2006 10:06 PM

I DEMAND A SPOT ON THE MAURY POVICH SHOW >: