I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Useless B-Horror Flick Knowledge (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=353)

Callahan Dec 30th, 2004 11:55 PM

has anyone seen the most outragously b movie ever its called blood diner

Legion Jan 12th, 2005 06:37 PM

I saw blood diner. There were some funny moments in it.

Callahan Jan 13th, 2005 04:54 PM

oh yeah the naked slut getting her head held down in a deep frier while she screams and then having her get out and running into things with a 2 metre tall head completely covered in batter then getting it knocked clean off. and the fat guy who gets repeatedly run over,and the car which does all those wheelies like on a snoop dogg video and smashes a security guards head open and to many other s to mention SHEETAR

Legion Jan 13th, 2005 05:11 PM

When they were chopping up pieces of the rival resturant owner as he was trying to get away was pretty funny or the whole beginning scene where the uncle first tells them that they have to complete his mission.

There's another B movie I'm reminded of called "Psychos in Love" its kind of like "Eating Raoul" but bloodier.

Mr. Fugo Mar 25th, 2005 07:45 AM

I drink your blood is a funny one

goat6boy Apr 23rd, 2005 11:29 PM

:boob i love the movie monster squad the greatest b movie ever besides army of darkness

xenosoul May 23rd, 2005 10:27 PM

What about Mother's Day... Now that was a cheap B-flick....

Fathom Zero Feb 7th, 2006 09:34 PM

I own 6/7 of the Toxie's Triple Terror Sets.
Let me read off the titles:

Curse of the Cannibal Confederates
Demented Death Farm Massacre
Deadly Daphne's Revenge
Evil Clutch
Chillers
Beyond Evil
The Dark Side Of Midnight
Nightmare Weekend
Nightfall
Croaked: Frog Monster From Hell
Horror of the Hungry Humongous Hungan
Video Demons Do Psychotown
Dead Dudes In The House
Space Zombie Bingo
The Newlydeads
Death By Dialogue
Play Dead
Mommy's Epitaph

But my pride and joy/crown jewel is...

Dracula's Dog..

Yes, that's correct. My friend found it at a garage sale and
sold it to me for five bucks.

N00bKill3R Feb 7th, 2006 10:49 PM

You need to get the triple b-header with Rockabilly Vampire on it... that movie kicks ass

Fathom Zero Mar 30th, 2006 08:45 PM

ATTENTION:

Wizard of Gore remake starring Crispin Glover and Jeffrey Combs in post production. Now to wait.

ArrowX Mar 30th, 2006 09:23 PM

B movies arent fun anymore >: I rented like 4 from a store: Leeches, Junior and some other shitty ones and none of them had any good points to them.

Fathom Zero Mar 30th, 2006 09:36 PM

Have you seen Night of The Creeps yet?

You can find a ton on amazon, such as Hard Rock Zombies and there was one friggin movie I can't remember right now, it has Gene Simmons and Ozzy Osbourne in it.
It's about some kids at a high-school dance playing some rock star's old album backwards at midnight, resurrecting him with a thirst for revenge against those who have wronged him. I saw it on Amazon, but no matter how much I try, I can't find it again. Dammit, I knew I should have bookmarked it.

ArrowX Mar 30th, 2006 09:41 PM

Night of The Creeps is ungodly. I saw it when I was 10 and since then its been one of my faves. Its because of this movie that I have high hopes for "Slither"

Fathom Zero Mar 30th, 2006 10:21 PM

Ditto man, but I won't be able to see it tomorrow.

I'm so out of the loop. The first time I saw the trailer on TV, (recently), it said Space Slugs, Zombies, etc. And I said (and I quote)," What, are they remaking Night Of The Creeps or something?"

Then I saw the "Slither" logo.

That stuff looks awesome, I hope I'm not so engrossed with the film that I miss Lloyd Kaufman's role.

Trash Apr 1st, 2006 05:50 PM

I'm coming to get you bastards! *heehee*

Fathom Zero Apr 4th, 2006 04:48 PM

Who else owns a copy of Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter?

N00bKill3R Apr 5th, 2006 10:10 PM

The movie you were talking about ealier w/ Gene Simmons and whatnot is "Trick or Treat" and it is B-movie excellence.

Fathom Zero Apr 5th, 2006 10:32 PM

I thought about trick or treat for some reason, but I thought, "Naw, It had to have had 'High School' or 'Rock' or something like that in it."

Trash Apr 13th, 2006 04:00 PM

It's Trick or treat. I've got it on tape. It's the funniest fucking b-movie ever. The part where Curr starts shooting laser beams out of his guitar is the goofiest scene in any movie ever made.

N00bKill3R Apr 13th, 2006 06:38 PM

I'd say the scene where the kid is vaccuming up that fried old lady is pretty goofy.

Fathom Zero Apr 17th, 2006 10:39 PM

I bought "Versus" over the weekend...
A candidate for greatest movie ever, next to Heavy Metal.

Trash Apr 21st, 2006 07:33 AM

Bubba ho-tep is the greatest B-movie there is. Where else can you see an aged Elvis and a old, black JFK battling an ancient mummy in a retirement home?

Fathom Zero Apr 21st, 2006 05:44 PM

Actually, I think the greatest B-Movie slot may be occupied by Six String Samurai.

Trash Apr 21st, 2006 07:04 PM

Oh yeah, i saw 6 string samurai 2-4 years ago. It was pretty damn good.

Fathom Zero Apr 26th, 2006 06:50 PM

I bought Choking Hazard about 30 min. ago.
I'm gonna go watch it now.