I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Article Discussion (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Halloween Soda: The Official Soda Of Halloween! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69707455)

MockBot Sep 13th, 2011 02:44 AM

Halloween Soda: The Official Soda Of Halloween!

Automatically generated comment thread for Halloween Soda: The Official Soda Of Halloween!.

Nick Sep 13th, 2011 05:44 AM

I like how the Jack-o-Lantern is made out of an orange.

What's that little orange toy you got beside the ghost?

blood_panther Sep 13th, 2011 09:29 AM

wow! that's a real nice glow in the dark effect. nowadays most glow in the dark things just barely light up, but that can shines!

Aaarg Sep 13th, 2011 10:43 AM

the orange jack-o-lantern is a nice touch.

SewnonSmile Sep 13th, 2011 12:31 PM

Mmmm...gotta try this new concoction...& now that we have the perfect Halloween elixir, to go with all of the flawless Halloween candy...all we need now is the perfect Halloween scent...I vote for Yankee Candle 2 release....(drum-roll) Trick-or-Treat bag!!! A special blend of a million different candy scents like you get when you stick your nose deep into your pregnant pillow case...don't act like you don't do it!!!

dextire Sep 13th, 2011 05:32 PM

That is seriously orange! I would normally advise against drinking something that brightly orange as it looks like antifreeze or some industrial cleaner.
Now I'm off to track some down.

RedCometXIII Sep 13th, 2011 06:26 PM

RoG!! So glad you were able to get a hold of some of this stuff after my epic failure to get some out to you last year. You even used the pic I sent you! It's pretty good stuff, unfortunately it hasn't come in yet for this year. Again, stoked that you got some of this stuff.

monster_movie_night Sep 13th, 2011 07:34 PM

Okay if they sell this stuff at nearby stores I'll happily get it.I'm just hoping the Store Clerk won't look at me weird like last year when I was looking for the halloween Chewbacca Star Wars toy

Shadowdancer21b Sep 13th, 2011 10:53 PM

Sweet action. I wonder if the 33% less sugar than other orange sodas bit is becuase there aren't any other orange sodas in 8 oz cans? Hmmmmmm. Otherwise Halloween soda gets my seal of approval. As long as it doesn't taste too gross.

Gix Sep 14th, 2011 01:02 PM

who makes it? cant find any real info about it

That Other Guy Sep 14th, 2011 08:07 PM

Too bad about the snub-nosed eight-ounce can (Nice catch with the math, Shadow.)
How does it taste? Like a that orange-cream popsicle?
Orange flavor and cream soda are two things that often get screwed up. It could have the way-too-bold "Orange!" flavor (like those gummi sugar wedges). Or it could be like one generic cream soda I tried that tasted like liquid cotton candy (and not in a good way).

VaporTrailx1 Sep 17th, 2011 07:38 PM

From what I've googled, it's made by Cotts. I've checked my local Aldi's but there doesn't seem to be any in yet.

RedCometXIII Sep 19th, 2011 12:26 PM

I originally found these in a North Carolina store and RoG had said he'd never seen themn in his region. I'm not sure if it's a regional thing or not.

dextire Sep 19th, 2011 05:37 PM

Yeah, it looks like Aldi is the best bet for finding the stuff.
My local one said they normally don't get any shipments of it until early October though. :halloween

Mister Tea Sep 22nd, 2011 11:41 AM

Nick: Don't you know? That little orange guy is Gay Blade; the FABULOUS slasher found only in select pack of Fritos products!

No really, I'm not kidding. That's its name now. Check on Rog's blog.