I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   NEW USERS: Let's all get to know one another... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313)

Riggo44 Jan 23rd, 2006 05:59 PM

Name- corpy
Age- 31
job- unemployed at the moment
where are you at?- columbus,ohio
how did you find out about this site?- search engine
why did you start posting- to see if this board is cool or a circle jerk
Level of Educ.- 4 years college
Income- none at the moment
hobbies- asian pussy
fav. music/band- i like led zep,pink floyd and a lot of classic
fav. book- none
fav. movie- wedding singer/american pie
Fav. Video Game- madden football
fav. food- lobster
Who do you hate the most on this board- anyone who hates asian pussy
In high school you were voted most likely to...- get a lot of asian pussy

Chojin Jan 23rd, 2006 06:23 PM

Dude, STD, you look JUST like this girl I went to high school with in that avatar. Leigh Smyth, daughter of the owner of Smyth jewellers. Seriously, uncanny.

Sicktodeathmx Jan 25th, 2006 12:34 AM

The avatar I had up was of me back in high school :/

Chojin Jan 25th, 2006 09:57 AM

do you have riches beyond measure

Pram Maven Jan 29th, 2006 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin
do you have riches beyond measure

You went to school with Bill Gates? *rimshot*

Name- Prog Shooter
Age- 28
job- professional waiter-onner register guy.
where are you at?- In a room in my unfinished basement.
how did you find out about this site?- "Hey Prog, come help me fight these jerks who don't crave wolf penis; I'm engaged in a battle that no one will ever win."

Level of Educ.- Some brain damage, easily fixable by teh secks.
Income- Barely there, like my hair.
hobbies- music, claymation, lambastement, temporary banishment. ROFMGL
Favorite music/band- Deftones, right now. Nirvana again soon, prolly.
fav. book- Green Eggs and Ham. It doesn't taste as advertised, though.
fav. movie- Nightmare Before Christmas cuz it was shot on film, not animated in a computer with that lame three dee bullshit, and it still kicks ass.
Fav. Video Game- Street Fighter II cuz I know how to work the E. Honda guy. I shut my opponent out like the bitch I am, usually!
fav. food- Cherry flavored kitkats.
Person you hate the most on this board- My doppelganger! I'm gonna get that guy!
In high school you were voted most likely to...- Die from Bootinassinitis... And desservedly so. :(

Well, that's all, and I hope I missed some things.

Chojin Jan 29th, 2006 02:55 PM

Quote:

"Hey Prog, come help me fight these jerks; I'm engaged in a battle that no one will ever win."
Wha wha wha! Does this make private wolf penis a LUH-LUH-LIAR? :eek

Pram Maven Jan 29th, 2006 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin
Quote:

"Hey Prog, come help me fight these jerks; I'm engaged in a battle that no one will ever win."
Wha wha wha! Does this make private wolf penis a LUH-LUH-LIAR? :eek

*lol* Uh huh uh huh uh huh uh huh!

Bus-ted...

Chojin Jan 29th, 2006 03:43 PM

Where did the stupid girl go, though? I was just thinking 'hey, what i-mockery really needs is another stupid whore that's entirely too enamored with herself.' And poof!

Pram Maven Jan 29th, 2006 04:57 PM

Probably doing someone's hair. Ahaha! Joke! Because she does people's hair for a living! What a kinky slut.

Covenant Jan 30th, 2006 09:15 PM

i just sent myself a message :lol

Misdemonar Jan 30th, 2006 09:25 PM

I just sent you a Bomb-anthrax-kamikaze-shit filled-herpes-barbedwired-exorsicsm so you don't comeback happy package.

Have fun :)

Covenant Jan 30th, 2006 09:33 PM

fun i shall have.

Pram Maven Jan 31st, 2006 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar
I just sent you a Bomb-anthrax-kamikaze-shit filled-herpes-barbedwired-exorsicsm so you don't comeback happy package.

Are you sure? I've been checking my mail every day, and no such package has arrived. Maybe, being that it was all explody and stuff, it has already gone off like a guy with premature ejaculationitis on a first date with a model/slut/mother of three.

Maybe you should try resending it. This time, I would recommend using the correct address.

camacazio Feb 4th, 2006 12:28 AM

Go away.

CosmoToad Feb 4th, 2006 12:40 AM

oh- maha get it? oh maha ...... omaha...beach... nevermind

Seven Force Feb 4th, 2006 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camacazio
Go away.

CosmoToad Feb 4th, 2006 12:48 AM

ok ill go to floor 13!

Misdemonar Feb 4th, 2006 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nose
Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar

Are you sure? I've been checking my mail every day, and no such package has arrived. Maybe, being that it was all explody and stuff, it has already gone off like a guy with premature ejaculationitis on a first date with a model/slut/mother of three.

Maybe you should try resending it. This time, I would recommend using the correct address.

I sent it to toad..... And Please don' tell me what happens when a girl passes by you. Cause it happens to me :(.

CosmoToad Feb 4th, 2006 01:02 AM

at yet it never came. probably got lost in the mail and sent to Jonathen Clements.

damnd Feb 8th, 2006 01:26 PM

Name- damnd
Age- 20
Job- Pimp
Where you at?- Overijssel,Zwolle- Netherlands
Why did you start posting?- I was searching for a review on Jack Frost: The Mutant Killer Snowman and happened to come across I-mockery.com. hence this forum.
How long have you been on the board?- most likely since september
Hobbies- goth asian girls
Favorite Music/Bands- AC/DC, Ozzy, Bennediction, Lost Paradise, Death, Napalm Death and the like.
Favorite Books- De kellner en de levenden-Simon Vestdijk, Allerzielen-Cees Nooteboom and Ms. Found in a Bottle-Edgar Allan poe
Favorite Movies- Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, Meet the Feebles and The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
What is that smell?- Mushrooms

Guitar Woman Feb 8th, 2006 06:52 PM

damnd yeah right more like womti am I right guys

Guitar Woman Feb 8th, 2006 06:53 PM

And either way, he should be banned for having a huge retarded stock pic avatar >:

Bod Feb 8th, 2006 07:30 PM

Name- Miss Bod
Age- 34
job- Well there now lies a question. I work as a graphic designer, I get paid as a mac-monkey
where are you at?- Home
how did you find out about this site?- Oh bloody hell it was years ago, I beleive I stumbled across it when pissed. Ezboard anyone?
why did you start posting- I said I was pissed didn't I? As I recall everyone hated me, it was so much more fun being hated.
Level of Educ.- 2 HNDs
Income- peanuts
hobbies- running, horse-riding, bike riding - in fact any form of riding, yes I mean shagging. Oh and drinking wine and travelling. And if I can horse riding abroad whilst drinking and shagging.
fav. music/band- Ministry, Lard, L7, Lunachicks, Voodoo Glow Skulls, blah blah blah
fav. book- Most of Ben Elton's
fav. movie- Rita, Sue and Bob Too
Fav. Video Game- Abe's Oddysee
fav. food- Thai/Mrexican - meat free. I prefer my sausages attached
Who do you hate the most on this board- Anyone who ignores me
In high school you were voted most likely to...- be very loud and do something very stupid - not always intentional

Seven Force Feb 8th, 2006 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman
And either way, he should be banned for having a huge retarded stock pic avatar >:

Even though I agree with you, you should shut up.

Dr. Boogie Feb 8th, 2006 10:51 PM

If he posts with it on again...