I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   NEW USERS: Let's all get to know one another... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313)

enterthefawn Oct 4th, 2006 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR. DANNY TATOM
you know you're going to stand out being big and all right?

what do you mean "big and all"

liquidstatik Oct 4th, 2006 02:38 PM

you know, not very skinny and all.

enterthefawn Oct 4th, 2006 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR. DANNY TATOM
you know, not very skinny and all.

LMAO what are you talking about
i weigh about 117 lbs

where in the hell did you get that idea?

liquidstatik Oct 4th, 2006 02:42 PM

im just sayin you looked kinda fat

could have been the face, though
a lot of skinny kids have fat faces, right?

liquidstatik Oct 4th, 2006 02:43 PM

ok well looking back at the picture you dont rly look that fat
maybe just saggy

MetalMilitia Oct 4th, 2006 02:51 PM

Liquid, always the charmer.

kahljorn Oct 4th, 2006 04:07 PM

"Haha I mean seriously kahljorn do we need to get you some hooked on phonics to recognize your NUMBERS i mean geez"

lol that was the exact response I was planning on typing.

"well thats pretty baseless and judgemental"

What do you mean? I was judging your "Introduction", one could call that a "base".

"in plain english"
Sorry :pause I guess im just not a language master :( :chortle

oh yea i thought Mr Danny Tatom was italianstereotype :(

liquidstatik Oct 4th, 2006 04:46 PM

im liquidstatik :[

i made a silly name change that i've come to regret :[

Grislygus Oct 4th, 2006 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enterthefawn
i do not suffer from any form of neurosis, i enjoy every second of it

Wait, what?

kahljorn Oct 4th, 2006 05:20 PM

I know it took me a bit to realize you were liquidstatik and not italianstereotype :(

grislygus don't question the master of language.

enterthefawn Oct 4th, 2006 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus
Quote:

i do not suffer from any form of neurosis, i enjoy every second of it

Wait, what?

it was a play on words, in other words, im not suffering, im enjoying it

kahljorn Oct 5th, 2006 12:04 AM

I really hope we can look forward to your mastery of language providing us with more devilish word plays.

MrAdventure Oct 5th, 2006 01:46 AM

enterthefawn you make me fucking barf

enterthefawn Oct 5th, 2006 09:12 AM

my goddess, the overall lack of maturity concerning certain members on this message board absolutely astounds me

liquidstatik Oct 5th, 2006 11:14 AM

my geeebus, the overall lack of pretty concerning your body and face absolutely astounds me. :x

Esuohlim Oct 5th, 2006 11:57 AM

Quote:

my goddess, the overall lack of maturity concerning certain members on this message board absolutely astounds me

no u are

enterthefawn Oct 5th, 2006 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Quote:

no u are

what are you, 6 or something? i know you are but what am i, thats sadness personified right there...

hmm lets review this, shall we?

i join, i post, exactly what others have posted, and i get shit on by you and 2 other little trolls, and im the one lacking in maturity bwa ha ha! oh thats fucking rich, im not gonna play silly kids games with you or the other trolls, as you all have a bit of growing up to do

kahljorn Oct 5th, 2006 12:29 PM

"my goddess, the overall lack of maturity concerning certain members on this message board absolutely astounds me"

Storm of the Century by Stephen King is my favorite book.

"exactly what others have posted, and i get shit on by you and 2 other little trolls, and im the one lacking in maturity bwa ha ha! "

Really you post exactly what other people post? Because I was under the impression this thread was about posting about "Yourself". You know, likes, dislikes, etc. Did you really post EXACTLY what other people posted? because that's kind of lame. Do you not have a personality? That might explain the stephen king.
For shame.

Esuohlim Oct 5th, 2006 12:42 PM

Quote:

what are you, 6 or something? i know you are but what am i, thats sadness personified right there...

hmm lets review this, shall we?

i join, i post, exactly what others have posted, and i get shit on by you and 2 other little trolls, and im the one lacking in maturity bwa ha ha! oh thats fucking rich, im not gonna play silly kids games with you or the other trolls, as you all have a bit of growing up to do

fenushi no uri-san tiki kekekekekeke ^_^

enterthefawn Oct 5th, 2006 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn
Really you post exactly what other people post? Because I was under the impression this thread was about posting about "Yourself". You know, likes, dislikes, etc. Did you really post EXACTLY what other people posted? because that's kind of lame. Do you not have a personality? That might explain the stephen king.
For shame.

are you MR? i meant the lay out you moron, following the same layout that everyone else did, aww is it because i elaborated a bit more than most did, that scares you?

and Stephen King is an excellent author, just because you cant read past a third grade level (i.e. 26 not 27) doesnt mean you should deny that fact, do me a favor, put down your dr suess books, and pick up a real book

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim

fenushi no uri-san tiki kekekekekeke ^_^

oh just shut up will you, i wasnt talking to you, i was talking to White Rat

liquidstatik Oct 5th, 2006 01:08 PM

I LIVE UNDER A BRIDGE AND LIKE TO BEAT UP GOATS IN MY SPARE TIME

kahljorn Oct 5th, 2006 01:15 PM

"and Stephen King is an excellent author, just because you cant read past a third grade level (i.e. 26 not 27) doesnt mean you should deny that fact, do me a favor, put down your dr suess books, and pick up a real book "

Icing on the cake, nobody with a decent level of education likes Stephen King. They might find a book or two by him decent, but other than that generally people with an IQ higher than 100 don't like stephen king(nor consider him a good author). I don't even read fiction usually, but maybe if I start reading stephen king now I can prepare for my career as president of the united states. What do you think?
Also i like how you consider works of fiction "REAL BOOKS" how are you going to apply storm of the century to your real life isn't that the one about the evil antique shop? If I wanted a career in antiquity I'd read a history book.

" i meant the lay out you moron, following the same layout that everyone else did, aww is it because i elaborated a bit more than most did, that scares you?"

Yea, because of all the things to insult we'd be insulting the layout and not the stupid shit you wrote about yourself.
that fucking layout, im gonna punch it in the face and have sex with it's mother.

also I've never read much of Dr. Suess or Stephen King but maybe somebody on here would like to make the point of how dr. suess is an infinitley better writer than stephen king.

executioneer Oct 5th, 2006 02:26 PM

cuz all his shit RHYMES, dude

kahljorn Oct 5th, 2006 04:05 PM

Oh really you mean he has some kind of literary style ?

liquidstatik Oct 5th, 2006 04:35 PM

yeah its called scaaaaaaarey :eek