I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   10 inch dick for rent and talented tongue (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15485)

Slobberdown_Macockyabich Dec 13th, 2004 06:03 AM

10 inch dick for rent and talented tongue

For female use only..
Please PM for futher details

Jixby Phillips Dec 13th, 2004 06:07 AM

check ur pms

Slobberdown_Macockyabich Dec 13th, 2004 09:16 AM

I will only reply to females, no gays, no faggots, no she-males..just women with provable pussies.

Dole Dec 13th, 2004 09:23 AM

I spotted a typo - it should read '4 inch, impotent, unused, penis no longer required due to morbid obesity procluding my own viewing of it, let alone anyone else actually touching it. Low price - impending suicide'

Slobberdown_Macockyabich Dec 13th, 2004 03:06 PM

Nope, no typo..musta been a thinkin' of some Limey pansy ya know.

The Damp Moose Dec 13th, 2004 04:08 PM

I'm offering a similar deal, Mr. Macockyabich, and my prices are considerably lower. I'm going to have to ask you to either improve the quality of your product, or bend over and let me fill your vacancy. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;);) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Slobberdown_Macockyabich Dec 13th, 2004 09:14 PM

My "product" needs no improving, other than gentle, and at times, rough, handling from slender female fingers.

I suggest you search elsewhere for your activities. Have you thought of buying a hamster?

McClain Dec 13th, 2004 09:46 PM

Slobberdown_Macockyabich,
Every Great Villain has a Dopey Sidekick. I'd love to be your lackey. Please consider me. I have all the necessary qualities:
I'll echo your sentiments.
I'll follow your brilliant statements with, "Yeah!"
I'll gladly high five you while you get laid and I get nothing.
I don't mind being The Guy Behind The Guy, and I mean that in the most metaphorically homosexual way possible.

Regards,
Your Potential Underling

Slobberdown_Macockyabich Dec 14th, 2004 05:00 AM

Yeah, whatever rings your chimes

WINO Dec 14th, 2004 04:27 PM

Dont fall for that slobber....i already did him and got the crabs.

Dole Dec 15th, 2004 11:20 AM

My mistake...it should read 'Shit, unfunny character for sale. Limited lifespan.'

Slobberdown_Macockyabich Dec 20th, 2004 09:09 PM

Tell ya what honey, send me your address and I will send you a plane ticket to come see me. And, when you get here I will let you place those suction-cup lips, firmly on my asshole, and suck the fermenting cunt juice that has been coursing through my bowels and stagnating and if you are good, I will let you have seconds.

Bon appetite'

executioneer Dec 20th, 2004 09:28 PM

ur dumb

Slobberdown_Macockyabich Dec 21st, 2004 02:09 AM

You also appear to be, which shows your parents were too. See folks...this is a prime example of just what doing acid and having a kid will do. He thinks he is a pig, when in acuality, his mother was the pig.

Hey..EX ....I may have even fucked her...I fucked a lot of acid whore pigs a while back.

Esuohlim Dec 21st, 2004 08:41 AM

im tuching my vagina as we speak oOOoooooOOOOOooo when can i 'cum' over ;) lol

GADZOOKS Dec 21st, 2004 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slobberdown_Macockyabich
You also appear to be, which shows your parents were too. See folks...this is a prime example of just what doing acid and having a kid will do. He thinks he is a pig, when in acuality, his mother was the pig.

Hey..EX ....I may have even fucked her...I fucked a lot of acid whore pigs a while back.

I think the one doing acid around here is you :rolleyes

executioneer Dec 21st, 2004 07:01 PM

he should switch to aqua regia its a lot stronger

Anonymous Dec 21st, 2004 08:24 PM

Hey everybody, TWO MORE POSTS!!!

Guitar Woman Dec 21st, 2004 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
im tuching my vagina as we speak oOOoooooOOOOOooo when can i 'cum' over ;) lol

:lol You rule milhouse

executioneer Dec 21st, 2004 09:41 PM

oh wait no HF is better i guarantee if you do some eye hits of that sh*t you won't NEVER be the same :lol

EisigerBiskuit Dec 22nd, 2004 10:43 AM

I'm sorry, but if you're not looking for homosexuals, you've come to the wrong place. :(

Slobberdown_Macockyabich Dec 22nd, 2004 11:30 AM

OH, Well.......... sorry about that. You can delete me from your files then.

And in leaving, I would like to say.........

Mr. Vagiclean Dec 22nd, 2004 11:49 AM

:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

King Hadas Dec 22nd, 2004 01:27 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS

executioneer Dec 22nd, 2004 07:20 PM

don't forget to put some hydrofluoric acid in yer eyes