I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Let's Have A Tea Party! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69704385)

Colonel Flagg Apr 6th, 2010 02:25 PM

I was thinking more Dale Gribble.

kahljorn Apr 6th, 2010 04:43 PM

well, it was pretty much already like that with auto insurance anyway ;/

Colonel Flagg Apr 6th, 2010 09:08 PM

No, that's not the FEDERAL government that is invading our privacy and ruining our lives forcing us to buy car insurance that's vastly overpriced and a burden to those of us that need viable transportation thus feeding the fatcats in Washington who get kickbacks from the insurance industry.

That would be the individual STATE governments that do that.

So that's OK.

kahljorn Apr 7th, 2010 01:24 AM

oh :O

Dimnos Apr 20th, 2010 05:13 PM

TheCoolinator Apr 20th, 2010 05:16 PM

Yes, we know.

The Republican's created a doppleganger Tea Party movement that pushes retarded right wing lunatic values. We get it.

Now do some research on the real Tea Party Movement.

The Leader Apr 20th, 2010 06:48 PM

Yes, do some research. I will not elaborate any more on what I am referring to, however, because that should be evident in my post.

Zhukov Apr 20th, 2010 11:58 PM

Seriously, I disagree with 99% of this thread. If you guys did some research you would know why.

Colonel Flagg Apr 21st, 2010 05:42 AM

Which 1% do you agree with? :confused

For the record, research is only as good as the researcher. So if you do the research, you can still come up with the wrong answer. But you can come up with the right answer - if you agree with my opinion. Thus, research is the way to go, but you can get there faster if you just listen to me.

Here's a link.

Fathom Zero Apr 21st, 2010 08:05 AM

lol

Wrong research is wrong. Or just plain missing. I'm doing a research paper on a topic I know exists. It exists on the bloody internet. But the databases my school pays bookoo bucks for contain only one or two articles remotely related to it. Fucking stupid.

TheCoolinator Apr 21st, 2010 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 681470)
Seriously, I disagree with 99% of this thread. If you guys did some research you would know why.

What's there to disagree with?

ColonelFlagg made this thread because he assumed that some random people he'd come across in his daily activities were ignorant of the topic they were protesting about.

Since no one knows this is true....even ColonelFlagg...we can't really agree or disagree with it. All we can do is take some kind of rational idea and run with it. Hence why I rattled off some facts about the Insurance Bailout Bill (Obamacare).

You can't disagree with a condescending, elitist, infantile attitude. All you can do is condemn the practice, make a mental note of that negative behavior, and make sure not to imitate it in your daily life.

Colonel Flagg Apr 21st, 2010 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 681493)
You can't disagree with a condescending, elitist, infantile attitude.

Coming from you, that's pretty funny. :lol

TheCoolinator Apr 21st, 2010 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 681497)
Coming from you, that's pretty funny.

I'm not the one who made a thread based around condescending to people you just happened to walk by that day and from the amount of times you brought up your beloved "Degree" I think you have some sort of self esteem issue.

Degree's don't prove you're intelligent. They just prove you were able to jump through hoops like a circus animal.

Real intelligent comes from understanding, caring, and experience, not casting judgement on individuals you do not know.

The Leader Apr 21st, 2010 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 681501)
I'm not the one who made a thread based around condescending to people you just happened to walk by that day and from the amount of times you brought up your beloved "Degree" I think you have some sort of self esteem issue.

Degree's don't prove you're intelligent. They just prove you were able to jump through hoops like a circus animal.

Real intelligent comes from understanding, caring, and experience, not casting judgement on individuals you do not know.

I love you Coolie. Never go away.

TheCoolinator Apr 21st, 2010 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 681505)

Awwwww :love

Dimnos Apr 21st, 2010 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 681505)

Have havnt gone mo have you Leader? Say it aint so. :tear

Oh and Coolie, why do you always come across like you have your panties in a wad?

Zhukov Apr 21st, 2010 12:05 PM

I'm not the one who made a thread based around condescending to people you just happened to walk by that day.

I don't know what the hell this means.

TheCoolinator Apr 21st, 2010 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 681516)
Quote:

I'm not the one who made a thread based around condescending to people you just happened to walk by that day.
I don't know what the hell this means.

1. "I'm not the one who made a thread based around condescending"

Meaning ColonelFlagg made a thread based around condescending.

2. "Condescending to people you just happened to walk by that day"

He happened to see some people that he didn't agree with and had to rage about it on the internetz without know them or knowing the case they were fighting against. See Dennis Kucinich interview I believe on page two of this post.

Any other question?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 681514)
Oh and Coolie, why do you always come across like you have your panties in a wad?

My panties are fine, thank you very much. :|

Colonel Flagg Apr 21st, 2010 01:43 PM

Quote:

:confused

I went back to reread my original post, and while I admit I was sarcastic towards the protesters, my original thought was to discuss the health care bill amongst ourselves. My final query was to pose if we should be for or against the bill, my opinion notwithstanding.

I even posted a link to factcheck.org. :shocked

On your other point, I may have brought up my education once or twice while you've been here, perhaps in the AGW thread or in the "Health & Science Thread" but not in this thread, and not recently. If I wanted to be taken seriously all the time, I wouldn't be posting on i-mockery.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 681514)
[...] why do you always come across like you have your panties in a wad?

I agree with Dim. Who peed in your cornflakes, dude? Relax a little, OK?

Quote:

I said it before - this made me laugh, coming from you. :lol

And it's "intelligence" not "intelligent". Or perhaps you meant "intellect".

Just sayin'. :posh

Colonel Flagg Apr 21st, 2010 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 681536)
1. "I'm not the one who made a thread based around condescending"

Meaning ColonelFlagg made a thread based around condescending.

That's your opinion. I can tell you categorically that I was not being condescending - I was being sarcastic. Which is a "whole 'nother thing altogether."

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCoolinator (Post 681536)
2. "Condescending to people you just happened to walk by that day"

He happened to see some people that he didn't agree with and had to rage about it on the internetz without know them or knowing the case they were fighting against. See Dennis Kucinich interview I believe on page two of this post.

I also did not rage anywhere in this thread. I rarely ever rage - I do occasionally argue vociferously.

The only person I "see" raging in this thread is you, dude. Relax a little. ;)

The Leader Apr 21st, 2010 04:52 PM

Flagg, stop using words that people don't use in brief summaries of news articles that coolie then links to. They are confusing and big.

Pentegarn Apr 21st, 2010 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Leader (Post 681545)
Flagg, stop using words that people don't use in brief summaries of news articles that coolie then links to. They are confusing and big.

No we need more big words!

Antidisestablishmentarianism!

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis!

or that protein who's full chemical name has almost 190,000 letters in it!

The Leader Apr 21st, 2010 07:56 PM

You mean this one?

Colonel Flagg Apr 21st, 2010 08:49 PM

That's still not as big as the largest known prime number.

I AM SO SMART!
I AM SO SMART!
S-M-R-T

I MEAN S-M-A-R-T!

Dimnos Apr 21st, 2010 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 681564)
That's still not as big as the largest known prime number.

I AM SO SMART!
I AM SO SMART!
S-M-R-T

I MEAN S-M-A-R-T!

Or you can just click this...

http://www.math.utah.edu/~pa/math/largeprime.html