I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Kulturkampf's Fun-Time Philosophy Jamboree! (merged) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69701711)

Tadao Mar 4th, 2009 01:19 AM

Christianity is the main target? Get off the cross already.

Jeanette X Mar 4th, 2009 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 617152)
cause he's a silly fucking idiot.

Well yes, obviously, but I want to hear his attempts to defend his position so that I can laugh at him.

Tadao Mar 4th, 2009 01:29 AM

I always thought Paganism was the main target.

kahljorn Mar 4th, 2009 04:37 AM

you know what is most annoying about kulturfuckbags is how obvious it is that everything he says is vapid bullshit disguised by flowery sounding words. He's like a conman or something.

Like how can he say he wants to deregulate everything given his "sacrafice as the basis of morality" thread. I would punch this guys face so hard. I hate people who talk just to sound impressive to dipshits ;\

Dr. Boogie Mar 4th, 2009 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanette X (Post 617157)
Well yes, obviously, but I want to hear his attempts to defend his position so that I can laugh at him.

Haven't you seen enough evidence that he doesn't defend himself, so much as he hurls insults and accuses people of "splitting hairs"?

Big McLargehuge Mar 4th, 2009 04:51 AM

Christianity is the main target because most western atheists grew up as or around christians and witnessed its idiocy first hand.

Big McLargehuge Mar 4th, 2009 04:54 AM

end thread

Big McLargehuge Mar 4th, 2009 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kulturkampf (Post 617121)
haha, yeah. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalhjorn

I bet KK throws up on his own penis and masturbates with the vomit.

Now that is not quite right...

YEAH GUYS HE FIRST CUTS HIS DICK WITH AND XACTO KNIFE FIRTS :rolleyes

executioneer Mar 4th, 2009 09:32 AM

and encourages a doggie to lick it

Big McLargehuge Mar 4th, 2009 10:13 AM

AND HIRES A BURLY HOMELESS MAN TO PISS ON THE DOG AND CALL IT A FAGGOT

executioneer Mar 4th, 2009 10:22 AM

hey guess what now i only have to ignore one kk thread, yipee

Dixie Mar 4th, 2009 10:27 AM

You're a genius Willie!

Colonel Flagg Mar 4th, 2009 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 617276)
hey guess what now i only have to ignore one kk thread, yipee

The only problem with this that I can see is that now the thread is a jumbled mishmash of intertwined discussions and competing conversations that is incredibly difficult to follow.

Oh wait, that's no different than before, now, is it?

Never Mind. :emilylitella

kahljorn Mar 4th, 2009 03:14 PM

I think this thread is awesome now :(

although i dont think y ou should call it a philosophy jamboree! more like the sermon on mount gay

Tadao Mar 4th, 2009 03:17 PM

:lol

Kitsa Mar 4th, 2009 04:07 PM

That kind of shit is the exact reason I would never want to be a college professor and read people's stupid fucking papers.

I lucked out and didn't delve any further than foreign languages, where plenty of comedy could be had at the surface with little effort involved.

Dixie Mar 4th, 2009 04:18 PM

Christianity makes a great target because it comes with it's own cross hairs.

Tadao Mar 4th, 2009 04:29 PM

VaporTrailx1 Mar 4th, 2009 06:35 PM

How come prostitution is illegal? Legitimate relationships that lead to sex or not can have far more destructive outcomes.

kahljorn Mar 4th, 2009 07:51 PM

in the new testament somewhere, mark i think, it says that its better to stick your seed in a prostitute than to let it go to waste on the floor ;o

VaporTrailx1 Mar 4th, 2009 09:00 PM

So in the Bible, knocking up a hooker is more acceptable than jerkin it in the shower?
I think there was a part in the Old Testament where God killed someone for pulling out as well.

Big McLargehuge Mar 4th, 2009 09:31 PM

one time when i was like 14 i spilled my seed in a church bathroom.

pac-man Mar 4th, 2009 09:54 PM

Bravo

Kulturkampf Mar 4th, 2009 09:57 PM

what the fuck just happened. I wanted to fucking respond to this fucking shit after a hard night of drinking and I am stuck with you arrogant piss cunts trying to sound like you are condescending to me -- but that, my friend, is nothing less than a bunch of swine uniting in opinion.

you're fucking shallow cunts -- my dick is already busting through your cervix, you cock-in-mouth dick-hearts.

I will get back to you some other fucking occasion than this lunch time.

Tadao Mar 4th, 2009 10:01 PM

Shut up and eat your Pho.