I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Kulturkampf's Fun-Time Philosophy Jamboree! (merged) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69701711)

kahljorn Mar 4th, 2009 10:04 PM

" So in the Bible, knocking up a hooker is more acceptable than jerkin it in the shower?"

in the new testament, at least.

Dixie Mar 4th, 2009 10:10 PM

Dr. Boogie Mar 4th, 2009 10:41 PM

King Richard the Dick-Heart.:lol

Colonel Flagg Mar 5th, 2009 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kulturkampf (Post 617465)
what the fuck just happened. I wanted to fucking respond to this fucking shit after a hard night of drinking and I am stuck with you arrogant piss cunts trying to sound like you are condescending to me -- but that, my friend, is nothing less than a bunch of swine uniting in opinion.

you're fucking shallow cunts -- my dick is already busting through your cervix, you cock-in-mouth dick-hearts.

I will get back to you some other fucking occasion than this lunch time.

Somebody needs a hug.

The Leader Mar 5th, 2009 12:41 PM

And a good dicking, apparently.

Kitsa Mar 5th, 2009 12:44 PM

I long for the good old days of quiet smugness.

Jeanette X Mar 5th, 2009 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kulturkampf (Post 617465)
what the fuck just happened. I wanted to fucking respond to this fucking shit after a hard night of drinking and I am stuck with you arrogant piss cunts trying to sound like you are condescending to me -- but that, my friend, is nothing less than a bunch of swine uniting in opinion.

you're fucking shallow cunts -- my dick is already busting through your cervix, you cock-in-mouth dick-hearts.

I will get back to you some other fucking occasion than this lunch time.

You have proven your intellectual superiority with your articulate and thoughtful arguments. I bow before your wit. :lol

VaporTrailx1 Mar 5th, 2009 08:58 PM

"cock-in-mouth dick-hearts?"

ZeldaQueen Mar 5th, 2009 09:07 PM

Quote:

Men are adopting far more feminine and prissy fashions; the emo thing is trying to convince men that crying and bitching is a proper pasttime; even hip hop has come to such a point of strange vanity that it is disgusting.

Everybody lives in a plastic world.

Everybody wants to pretend life is a romantic comedy.

I could go on about this... But it would be its own thread. we can do this later.
Just so you know, emo and hip hop is just a teenage fad. Like how teenagers during Beatlemania grew out their hair. I know plenty of guys that aren't into those things and I also know a lot of those guys who are into those but still could easily be considered "manly".

Oh yes, and I think this might be interesting to you. Carl Jung came up with an idea of "anima vs animus". The concept says about how people have within them both feminine and masculine qualities. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anima_and_animus

kahljorn Mar 6th, 2009 12:17 AM

:lol
What's the point in sharing knowledge with somebody who doesn't even know the ambiguous nature of social roles and probably wouldn't understand if you did share it. ;\

its kinda interesting that the new testament grew out of the debauchery of the roman empire ;\ not too surprising that prostitutes weren't such a horrible thing ;o

VaporTrailx1 Mar 6th, 2009 04:01 PM

I've seen 30year old emos.
And Hip Hop a teenage fad? Maybe out in the burbs. But not in da hood. But then again there are plenty of people who never psychologically mature beyond 16. Walk into any bar on a Friday night if you want proof.

pac-man Mar 6th, 2009 04:41 PM

I like how the appropriate article for "hood" is apparently "da" rather than "the."

Tadao Mar 6th, 2009 05:11 PM

That's what the darkies decided to name it. Other races have different name for their low income housing areas.

Dr. Boogie Mar 6th, 2009 05:27 PM

If you have a cock in your mouth, and a dick in your heart, isn't that just more masculinity?

Kitsa Mar 6th, 2009 05:51 PM

I was watching a documentary about hippies that claimed that "da hood" was improving before the hippies came along with their filth and their drugs and their need for low-rent places to crash.

pac-man Mar 6th, 2009 05:54 PM

Tadao Mar 6th, 2009 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 617807)
I was watching a documentary about hippies that claimed that "da hood" was improving before the hippies came along with their filth and their drugs and their need for low-rent places to crash.

I don't know if low income housing will every not have a drug and theft problem. If everyone became responsible citizens and it would be turned into the suburb it was before and da hood would relocate.

Kitsa Mar 6th, 2009 06:08 PM

I fell asleep :/

ZeldaQueen Mar 6th, 2009 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VaporTrailx1 (Post 617793)
I've seen 30year old emos.
And Hip Hop a teenage fad? Maybe out in the burbs. But not in da hood. But then again there are plenty of people who never psychologically mature beyond 16. Walk into any bar on a Friday night if you want proof.

I'm assuming that we were talking about Emo as the music genre here. And where I live at least, hip hop is just a kind of music that kids listen to. Kids also wear hoodies and wear their pants low, but it's a style. A teenage thing. I've never heard of hip hop encouraging "strange vanity".

Tadao Mar 6th, 2009 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen (Post 617845)
I've never heard of hip hop encouraging "strange vanity".

:gigh

ZeldaQueen Mar 6th, 2009 10:37 PM

Right. Like people need an excuse to wear huge ugly jewelry.

Tadao Mar 6th, 2009 11:05 PM

It's even better that you have no idea what I'm talking about.

Evil Robot Mar 7th, 2009 12:03 AM

I would like you all to know that thanks to the many instances of the word "Korea" in this forum, we no have ads for the Korean market. Thank you Kultukampf, it's people like you who prevent search engines from working properly.
http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/p...jIIeTJM6I2Iu_c

Jeanette X Mar 7th, 2009 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen (Post 617871)
Right. Like people need an excuse to wear huge ugly jewelry.

No, that's actually rather nice. This is huge ugly jewelery:

b_squared Mar 7th, 2009 09:35 AM

Quote:

Thus speaketh the Noble Savage. How dignified he sounds.