I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   NEW USERS: Let's all get to know one another... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313)

Dimnos Aug 24th, 2010 05:04 PM

Ask T if he will mail you one of his x-rays.

Tadao Aug 24th, 2010 05:18 PM

I was gonna suggest selling him some of the early stages x-rays. ;)

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 24th, 2010 05:27 PM

I have a crippy car accident lumbar, just not as bad as yours yet.

Kitsa Aug 24th, 2010 05:31 PM

What the fuck, I tell people I can't work and they're like OH YOU CAN DO THIS FOR ME THEN.

Dimnos Aug 24th, 2010 05:37 PM

They are just trying to help a woman stay empowered.

Tadao Aug 24th, 2010 05:39 PM

:lol

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 24th, 2010 05:41 PM

I told my gf when she's off work getting ready to bear the fruit of my loins she's going to have to enter my coca-cola points in.

Kitsa Aug 24th, 2010 09:14 PM

She'll be too busy entering pampers points.

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 24th, 2010 10:41 PM

Gonna get some designer coke diapers

Kitsa Aug 25th, 2010 08:11 AM

You'll learn, you'll learn.

Hey, if I refer you to diapers dot com, I get ten bucks. Then if you refer someone, you get ten bucks.

The Doctor Sep 8th, 2010 12:40 PM

Name- Patrick
Age- 30
job- Teacher
where are you at?- East Coast of Canada
how did you find out about this site?- searching for old nes stuff and found the article NES the good the bad and the ugly (like 2 years ago)
what's your favorite thing about the site?- yet to find something uninteresting
why did you start posting- been lurking for far too long
Level of Educ.- University
hobbies- collecting stuff, baseball, molding my three year old in all things that are cool
fav. music/band- Pink Floyd
fav. book- The Rum Diary
fav. movie- Cool Hand Luke, Swingers, or maybe High Fedelity or...far too many
Fav. Video Game- The Legend of Zelda
fav. food- Beef Panang
In high school you were voted most likely to...-not be a teacher or be lost in a sea of tie dye
Is there anything else we should all know about you?- I am currently watching all Doctor Who episodes (from 1963-present) and have made it to the fourth doctor ('77)

Shadowdancer21b Sep 8th, 2010 10:07 PM

Name-Stephen
Age- 26
job- Cubicle Monkey
where are you at?- Utah
how did you find out about this site?- I found a link somewhere...honestly don't know....
what's your favorite thing about the site?- I love the sheer variety to be found here.
why did you start posting- I want to meet people with similar interests, and yes, plug my blog. I'll try to not be annoying about it.
Level of Educ.- some college
hobbies- Tabletop RPGs, video games, literature, poetry, blogging and reviewing, dancing
fav. music/band- My tastes are eclectic, but I love melodic and symphonic metal. Savatage especially.
fav. book- The Dark Tower Cycle.
fav. movie- Princess Mononoke
Fav. Video Game- tie between Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
fav. food- teriyaki chicken.
In high school you were voted most likely to...- Go on a killing rampage
Is there anything else we should all know about you?- I'm going to start being more active on the forums and I'll even share some of my "Every Soldier has a Story to Tell" blogs and reviews! I'm hoping to be selected for a contributor for the Halloween Weeklies. Peace!

Zhukov Sep 9th, 2010 06:09 AM

Hey guys welcome.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 9th, 2010 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 696397)
You'll learn, you'll learn.

Hey, if I refer you to diapers dot com, I get ten bucks. Then if you refer someone, you get ten bucks.

Refer away!

Blasted Child Sep 14th, 2010 08:42 AM

Been here on and off for quite some time but never did this form. Not that it matters. But what matters? Anyhow, here goes:

Name- B. Child
Age- 29
job- Teacher, my subjects are English, Swedish and Art
where are you at?- Sweden
how did you find out about this site?- Don't remember exactly. I'm a fairly close friend to Helm, whom most of you oldies should know well enough (well "close" in an internet perspective - we've met several times irl though) and we got to talk about this site once, at least that is how I remember it. Also I enjoyed reading Max Burbank's text, and probably wouldn't have joined if it wasn't for him.

what's your favorite thing about the site?- Burbank's writings. I think he's ingenious.

why did you start posting- don't remember. I frequented some message boards back then and i-mockery kind of stuck.
Level of Educ.- University. Have studied philosophy and some other shit apart from the teacher's program.
hobbies- writing, drawing, music.
fav. music/band- some fav albums: Love - forever changes, The Pretty things - S.F. sorrow, Beatles - the White Album, Dylan - Blonde on Blonde.
fav. book- Narcissus and Goldmund by Herman Hesse
fav. movie- Recently saw Inception and Shutter Island, and they were both awesome so I'll just mention them
Fav. Video Game- don't play any longer, but childhood games like Monkey Island still have this special place in my heart
fav. food- thai or indian

cheers

stevetothepast Sep 16th, 2010 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Doctor (Post 697308)
Name- Patrick
Age- 30
job- Teacher
where are you at?- East Coast of Canada

what part of east coast canada

The Doctor Sep 16th, 2010 07:50 PM

New Brunswick, A little town called Grand Bay. About 20 minutes from Saint John and 45 minutes from Fredericton, you on the East Coast too?

Danny 4 Eyes Sep 17th, 2010 10:03 AM

Name- Danny
Age- 27 (28 on November 2nd)
Job- Assistant Manager of a hardware retailer.
Where are you at?- Bradford, England.
How did you find out about this site?- Random web surfing a few years ago.
What's your favorite thing about the site?- The sheer randomness of it, it's right up my street, and also the use of random phrases such as, "Well if that doesn't just smack you crackers".
Why did you start posting- Commenting on various articles, adding my 2 penneth worth, idle chit chat, random utterings of a madman, that sort of thing.
Level of Educ.- Graduated from University of Central Lancashire with a 2:1 in Ba (Hons) Film and Media Studies.
Hobbies- Films, Reading, Football, Rugby League, Warcraft, Drinking.
Fav. music/band- I like a lot of stuff, but I tend to like Pop-Punk the most, Green Day, Blink 182, The Ataris, that kind of thing.
Fav. book- The Harry Potter series.
Fav. movie- Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas.
Fav. Video Game- Grand Theft Auto IV
Fav. food- Chinese all you can eat buffets, or KFC.
In high school you were voted most likely to...- Be smiling or cracking jokes.
Is there anything else we should all know about you?- I'm 5 foot 8 and love horror films. :rock

Tadao Sep 17th, 2010 11:36 AM

random

captain516 Sep 17th, 2010 07:04 PM

I think that once you stop being a teenager you should grow out of Harry Potter.
Not that anyone cares what I think :(

executioneer Sep 17th, 2010 07:17 PM

yeah cause people on this forum grow out of shit at an appropriate time

executioneer Sep 17th, 2010 07:18 PM

ever

captain516 Sep 17th, 2010 08:05 PM

And I since have a shelf full of action figures, I shoudn't be talking

The Doctor Sep 17th, 2010 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 698377)
yeah cause people on this forum grow out of shit at an appropriate time

Thank goodness for that, I thought for a moment I was in the wrong place.

stevetothepast Sep 18th, 2010 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Doctor (Post 698282)
New Brunswick, A little town called Grand Bay. About 20 minutes from Saint John and 45 minutes from Fredericton, you on the East Coast too?

ya I'm in PEI.