View Single Post
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2006, 02:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra
Don't worry about it Mr. Fathom. Once you fly into everybody's radar, you become the target. What you do from here out is up to you. My advice is to take it like xbxDaniel has done. He's gotten to over 1000 by now by being a sweet, self depreciating and humorous mocker. He didn't go back and respond to stuff, ergo being annoying.

Your on the right track bubby! Just lay low now!

:it might help if you were to go to every single thread that you put the buggy eyes on an MLE enhanced picture of me and edited it back to my normal eyes once that is done your doing great kiddo i'll back you up but don't be a pain now here and don't make eye contact with a vet okay good deal we're on the same page
I learned this stuff the hard way a while ago, although I still make a few mistakes. Just remember, though, try not to take things too seriously and be constantly defensive if someone is talking smack, and if people do piss on you in the event that you are being annoying (say, bumping threads or posting whole quotes as the first person to respond to the thread, like I did), you are only making it harder by fighting fire with fire. Don't take what they say as personal, and learn from whatever mistake, and you'll be fine.