Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber > Hey Cosmo
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread: Hey Cosmo Reply to Thread
Title:
Message
Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.


Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
Feb 13th, 2006 07:21 PM
Womti sounds a bit subtle. :/
Feb 13th, 2006 07:06 PM
Seven Force SevenFagsInAUrinal
Feb 13th, 2006 07:03 PM
Womti what was your old name?
Feb 13th, 2006 06:43 PM
Seven Force My name change worked out for me.
Feb 13th, 2006 05:31 PM
Cosmo Electrolux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven
With all due respect, I wasn't Lingering Haze.. And I'm not whoever he used to post under the name of. Please get your story right before you accuse people of something they couldn't have done, from a computer in another part of the country they've never been to.

When all else fails, check their IP. Does it look anything like mine?
Oh, yeah....you posted as Douchbag Asswipe...I remember you.....
Feb 13th, 2006 05:00 PM
Dole Wow, I see what you did there. Mindblowing.
Feb 13th, 2006 04:59 PM
Pram Maven
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dole
With much less respect, nobody cares.
About you, yes. Shut it.
Feb 13th, 2006 04:58 PM
Dole With much less respect, nobody cares.
Feb 13th, 2006 04:23 PM
Pram Maven With all due respect, I wasn't Lingering Haze.. And I'm not whoever he used to post under the name of. Please get your story right before you accuse people of something they couldn't have done, from a computer in another part of the country they've never been to.

When all else fails, check their IP. Does it look anything like mine?
Feb 13th, 2006 01:36 PM
Cosmo Electrolux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lingering Haze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux
is Dale Chojin's little brother or something? Why haven't these assclowns been banned yet?
Is this general blabber or is this the ban everybody who is new board??

You damn dirty cannoli!
fuck you. you're almost as pathetic as ...wait, you are nose....that means you suck harder than OAO in a truck stop restroom.....
Feb 13th, 2006 12:08 PM
Chojin Your username is your identity, punk. YOUR IDENTITY. Changing it is cheating, it means that people will only reflexively hate you because you're new, not because of how they know you act.

But seriously, just like i had to do with nose - I don't know what you think this place is, but you're gonna be the same guy no matter what name you choose, and changing it is only gonna mislead people. You can change your account name if you want, though. Lingering Haze account is disabled.



BREAKING CONTACT.
Feb 13th, 2006 11:49 AM
Lingering Haze I was bored with it. I figured I would have a go with a new one for awhile.
Feb 13th, 2006 11:42 AM
Chojin So, what was wrong with your old username?
Feb 13th, 2006 11:41 AM
Lingering Haze I disagree. You assume that "the internet" is some sort of popularity contest.

In fact, the internet is for porn and hot cyber sex. Everybody knows that.
Feb 13th, 2006 11:26 AM
Moobs In the harsh world of the internet when you arrive on a forum it's like being the new kid at school

Just shut up and wait for someone to fuck up so bad they find themselves less popular than you
Feb 13th, 2006 11:10 AM
Lingering Haze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo Electrolux
is Dale Chojin's little brother or something? Why haven't these assclowns been banned yet?
Is this general blabber or is this the ban everybody who is new board??

You damn dirty cannoli!
Feb 13th, 2006 11:04 AM
Cosmo Electrolux is Dale Chojin's little brother or something? Why haven't these assclowns been banned yet?
Feb 13th, 2006 01:06 AM
Womti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin


YOU'RE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ME
er, gladly, Mr. Yockey.
Feb 13th, 2006 12:33 AM
Seven Force Ouch.
Feb 13th, 2006 12:28 AM
Chojin

YOU'RE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ME
Feb 12th, 2006 09:44 PM
Womti sorry, I meant WILLINGLY.
Feb 12th, 2006 09:40 PM
Lotida Tell that to Micheal Jackson.
Feb 12th, 2006 09:38 PM
Womti children dont usually get involved in homosexual affairs, you dumb cunt.
Feb 12th, 2006 09:35 PM
Lotida
Quote:
Originally Posted by dale
lotida, why dont you just go hit on chojin, for all I care. :/
Feb 12th, 2006 09:27 PM
Womti lotida, why dont you just go hit on chojin, for all I care. :/
This thread has more than 25 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

   


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:04 PM.


© 2008 I-Mockery.com
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.