Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline > I wanna cut off my balls.
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread: I wanna cut off my balls. Reply to Thread
Title:
Message
Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.


Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
Oct 14th, 2010 02:55 AM
Esuohlim So does cutting off your balls
Oct 14th, 2010 02:42 AM
MLE The Andy Griffith theme works too.
Oct 13th, 2010 10:00 PM
The Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
just whistle the addams family theme that'll fix it
Fuckin worked thanks executioneer, plus I love snapping
Oct 13th, 2010 02:25 PM
executioneer just whistle the addams family theme that'll fix it
Oct 13th, 2010 08:09 AM
The Doctor Thanks Zhukov now that shitty song will be in my head, thanks so much.
Oct 13th, 2010 07:52 AM
Zhukov Lol Kahl, now it's going to be in my head for the rest of my life.

Oh well, at least it's gotten rid of WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?
Oct 13th, 2010 07:12 AM
The Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
the only reason i even know that song is cause i worked at subway and they brainwashed me
Thanks for clarifying because that was a horrible song
Oct 13th, 2010 07:10 AM
kahljorn the only reason i even know that song is cause i worked at subway and they brainwashed me
Oct 12th, 2010 06:10 AM
kahljorn because you had a bad day, you're taking one down, you sing a sad song just to turn it around. you say you dont know you tell me dont lie ...
Oct 12th, 2010 02:47 AM
Rez Weird combination of fixation and trying way too fucking hard going on here.

YOU HAD A BAD DAY
Oct 12th, 2010 01:19 AM
Fathom Zero :<
Oct 12th, 2010 12:52 AM
Shyandquietguy I have to give it a fighting chance by letting it crush my balls first?

Edit: just bookmarked scum manifesto for reals.
Oct 12th, 2010 12:48 AM
Fathom Zero you might want to read the scum manifesto
Oct 12th, 2010 12:44 AM
Shyandquietguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
instead of shooting your balls off ebfore yo kill yourself you should find a few snakes and have a few snake battles with them
Haha, I could make tin foil viking hats for them, employ brown tube sock "leather" vests and tape swords to their sides.

I have a question though.

Would it be considered the worst battlefield injury on the field or would it be considered performance art if I stick my cock into the loser's throat?
Oct 11th, 2010 10:26 PM
Rez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
My anti depressents are making me emotionally wired, which in turn has caused me to resent some of the more common emotions. They are the smallest available dosage from a clinic for the homeless and financially impoverished..

I can only expect myself to be rolling over absent minded cats in this trailer park in a stupor influenced of oppressed, ambiguous and ill-managed anger and violent intentions.

I actually had a thought of trying to scrape the inside of my vein when I'm donating plasma.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! There is absolutely no way of getting past this wet dream shit is there? If I stopped masturbating, it would make my sensitive areas a lot more dull. However, I have never attempted to cut myself before. BUT since chopping off the balls is a one-way street, I think I'll only include it when I finally decide to do myself in. Put up a live web-cam and give the world a glimpse of me shooting my sac off before doing myself in with fucking snakes.

I don't know how things will play out right now but I sure as hell hope starting my new job won't be disasterous. I'm hoping for low zoo fences.

P.S. I know snakes are in fucking terrariums. Polar bears aren't.

To Chojin. Some of my thoughts are half serious but I was sincere about the main topic when I started it.

Guitar Woman may be on to something! I think drugs may be the next answer here folks! Music is a tad gray and so is video games and I barely know how to tap in my emotions to make drawing any fun. All I can draw is fucking DICKS and play the most monotonous shit that I can't seem to pull myself away from and the ambiguouty I'm getting from Oysterhead is gonna make me fugue but I'm fucking bored of everything else that I have. I can't even listen to classic rock without feeling depressed because the song is either so over the top obvious and poppy like shit or my knowledge of the lyrics makes me feel like I've never lived life at all.

man!
i do not ever want to be around you!
Oct 11th, 2010 10:09 PM
kahljorn instead of shooting your balls off ebfore yo kill yourself you should find a few snakes and have a few snake battles with them
Oct 10th, 2010 10:06 AM
The Doctor Or be tied and gagged....which could mean you need a dominatrix.... who in return could inflict some pain, which would save the pain of cutting your balls off...take out some sexual frustrations and you can say you have now lived. Having the experience many people don't that of having a dominatrix. One word of advice have an easy "safe" word you can pronounce and not forget.
Oct 9th, 2010 04:02 AM
MLE I'm certain you need to see a shrink now.
Oct 9th, 2010 02:32 AM
Shyandquietguy My anti depressents are making me emotionally wired, which in turn has caused me to resent some of the more common emotions. They are the smallest available dosage from a clinic for the homeless and financially impoverished..

I can only expect myself to be rolling over absent minded cats in this trailer park in a stupor influenced of oppressed, ambiguous and ill-managed anger and violent intentions.

I actually had a thought of trying to scrape the inside of my vein when I'm donating plasma.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! There is absolutely no way of getting past this wet dream shit is there? If I stopped masturbating, it would make my sensitive areas a lot more dull. However, I have never attempted to cut myself before. BUT since chopping off the balls is a one-way street, I think I'll only include it when I finally decide to do myself in. Put up a live web-cam and give the world a glimpse of me shooting my sac off before doing myself in with fucking snakes.

I don't know how things will play out right now but I sure as hell hope starting my new job won't be disasterous. I'm hoping for low zoo fences.

P.S. I know snakes are in fucking terrariums. Polar bears aren't.

To Chojin. Some of my thoughts are half serious but I was sincere about the main topic when I started it.

Guitar Woman may be on to something! I think drugs may be the next answer here folks! Music is a tad gray and so is video games and I barely know how to tap in my emotions to make drawing any fun. All I can draw is fucking DICKS and play the most monotonous shit that I can't seem to pull myself away from and the ambiguouty I'm getting from Oysterhead is gonna make me fugue but I'm fucking bored of everything else that I have. I can't even listen to classic rock without feeling depressed because the song is either so over the top obvious and poppy like shit or my knowledge of the lyrics makes me feel like I've never lived life at all.
Oct 7th, 2010 04:04 AM
MLE Some will even help you lose weight. That's probably what's going on here.
Oct 7th, 2010 02:57 AM
executioneer lotta antidepressants'll do that, too
Oct 6th, 2010 01:36 PM
Guitar Woman I come up with the best solutions.
Oct 6th, 2010 12:07 PM
Zhukov But then again, your answer to everything is opiates.
Oct 6th, 2010 07:35 AM
Guitar Woman you know, opiates will just make your junk not work, and you also won't become a fat, greasy eunuch
Oct 5th, 2010 08:29 PM
Chojin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
P.S. I am half-serious about this actually! Does this make me bi or am I just giving out more than I'm taking?
i do not understand the question
This thread has more than 25 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

   


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:14 AM.


© 2008 I-Mockery.com
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.