|FAQ||Members List||Calendar||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|Dec 30th, 2005 08:59 AM|
|Dec 30th, 2005 03:00 AM|
|Dec 30th, 2005 02:43 AM|
Oh, that's too bad
|Dec 29th, 2005 11:20 PM|
|Seven Force||No, nobody wants to see you fuck your pet. Thanks anyway.|
|Dec 29th, 2005 09:04 PM|
|Marc Summers||My genitals are in perfect working condition, thank you. Are you going to take my word for it or do you need a demonstration?|
|Dec 29th, 2005 01:49 AM|
|Seven Force||PS I hate GUTS also.|
|Dec 29th, 2005 01:49 AM|
I didn't say the participants, you stooge. I meant people like you. People that will never aquire a family because of congenital genital defects.
There's always GUTS though.
|Dec 29th, 2005 01:28 AM|
|Dec 28th, 2005 11:26 PM|
|Dec 28th, 2005 09:05 PM|
|Lye||hey guys, he speeled loser with two o's.|
|Dec 28th, 2005 06:32 AM|
|executioneer||is it too late to retract my post in this thread|
|Dec 27th, 2005 11:58 PM|
|Seven Force||Double Dare is for people that can't get laid.|
|Dec 27th, 2005 09:58 PM|
YOUR INSOLENCE WILL BE THE DEATH OF YOU
|Dec 27th, 2005 12:16 PM|
|MetalMilitia||hey guess what no one cares looser|
|Dec 27th, 2005 03:58 AM|
loose Audio pronunciation of "looser" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ls)
adj. loos·er, loos·est
1. Not fastened, restrained, or contained: loose bricks.
2. Not taut, fixed, or rigid: a loose anchor line; a loose chair leg.
3. Free from confinement or imprisonment; unfettered: criminals loose in the neighborhood; dogs that are loose on the streets.
4. Not tight-fitting or tightly fitted: loose shoes.
5. Not bound, bundled, stapled, or gathered together: loose papers.
6. Not compact or dense in arrangement or structure: loose gravel.
7. Lacking a sense of restraint or responsibility; idle: loose talk.
8. Not formal; relaxed: a loose atmosphere at the club.
9. Lacking conventional moral restraint in sexual behavior.
10. Not literal or exact: a loose translation.
11. Characterized by a free movement of fluids in the body: a loose cough; loose bowels.
los·er Audio pronunciation of "loser" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (lzr)
1. One that fails to win: the losers of the game.
2. One who takes loss in a specified way: a graceful loser; a poor loser.
1. One that fails consistently, especially a person with bad luck or poor skills: “losers at home seeking wealth and glory in undeveloped countries” (Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr.).
2. One that is bad in quality: That book is a real loser.
|Dec 26th, 2005 11:55 PM|
|Supafly345||I'm going to murder every goddamn one of you.|
|Dec 26th, 2005 09:32 PM|
|Dec 26th, 2005 09:29 PM|
I don't see what's so awesome about Arrested Development
I mean, it's funny and all that, but it didn't grab me and smack my face on the concrete with it's greatness :/
|Dec 26th, 2005 09:11 PM|
guess what? Blade trinity sucks major ass.
but you all know that already.
|Dec 26th, 2005 07:55 PM|
|MetalMilitia||Ha! I also hated the wedding crashers. What are you going to do about that loosers|
|Dec 26th, 2005 02:15 AM|
|Rongi||Well I didnt care for Brazil but you dont hear me yappin about it|
|Dec 25th, 2005 06:06 PM|
Re: I dont like Human Traffic
|Dec 24th, 2005 07:19 PM|
|Dec 24th, 2005 06:43 PM|
|ArrowX||Ha! I don't like Pleasantville, what are you going to do about it fags?|
|Dec 24th, 2005 06:01 PM|
|GADZOOKS||Ha! I don't like The Legend of Bagger Vance, what are you going to do about it, pussy?|
|This thread has more than 25 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|