Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 11:44 AM        Marked for deletion: Zeldasbiggestfan
I think wikipedia is on to something here!

· Strong Delete - Acknowledges self-worth or lack thereof.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOURCE
PostForum: General Blabber Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:09 pm Subject: 1 Week Left
Oh fuck. Your leaving me on my birthday!! Good luck man. I know shit about cars so yeah. Im kind of worthless.
· Strong Delete - Inappropriate attempts at zany hijinkery.
Quote:
Forum: WANGS, WANGS, WANGS Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:09 pm Subject: Text Adventure: The Toystore of the Dammed!!!
Go inside, buy a alluminum base ball bat, beat the shit out of the bear w/ bat, steal wallet. There. Now you have more money than before. Then if mommy bitches say shell be next.
· Strong Delete - Enjoys the shit out of anime.
Quote:
Forum: The Anti-Scene Board Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:10 pm Subject: Cosplay Faggot Annalysis
Fuck no. Id never do a cosplay. If I did then I would seriously kill myself. I only watch some of it. Thats 1 of 2 anime things that I like. The other is Cowboy Bebop. So yeah. Im not too horrible.
· Strong Delete - Posts erotic literature in inappropriate forums.
Quote:
Forum: Loveline Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:48 pm Subject: Oh my God
Around the base and under. Today I realized its not one its TWO. They meet. It kind of looks like a red enflamed wishbone.
· Strong Delete - Tries to be tough on the internet.
Quote:
Forum: WANGS, WANGS, WANGS Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:11 pm Subject: WANGS, WANGS, WANGS
I want to beat you in the face with a nail studded belt, but I guess that's just the violence in me. No everyone who has talked to this asshole feels that way.
· Strong Delete - Makes inexcusable spelling errors.
Quote:
Forum: Loveline Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:34 pm Subject: Oh my God
Your welcome. I know Im irresistable. (sp?)
· Strong Delete - Lies.
Quote:
Forum: Loveline Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:30 pm Subject: Oh my God
I got laid on the first date and like 2 weeks later she was my girlfriend. So yeah.
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 11:53 AM       
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 12:00 PM       
· Strong Delete - Further sexual deliquency.
Quote:
Forum: General Blabber Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:31 pm Subject: Save the I-Mockery Wikipedia article :o
Coudl we use this thread as an excuse to keep it up?
Quote:
Forum: General Blabber Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:41 pm Subject: Results of the wind and rain!
Pretty sweet huh? Covered up the whole top part of the driveway. We knew it was loose too but we never took it down. Mother Natue did it for us.
· Strong Delete - Sexual harassment of forum members.
Quote:
Forum: Loveline Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:27 pm Subject: Oh my God
Hahahahaha choke on cock!
Quote:
Forum: General Blabber Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:59 pm Subject: Worst sickness youve ever had.
Haha I know you fell off a trampoline.
Quote:
Forum: General Blabber Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:08 pm Subject: NEW FEATURE: "GREATEST AMERICAN HERO COSTUME!"
Im still laughing. These videos crack me up.
Quote:
Forum: General Blabber Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:24 pm Subject: Whoa. Someone Married Me.
Congrats dude. I wonder if RoG made a thread when he got married if the forums were even here of course.
· Strong Delete - Sucks.
Quote:
Forum: General Blabber Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:43 am Subject: NEW FEATURE: "THE MONSTER SQUAD!"
I think I found a typo. "Instead, the amulet opens up a big swirling black vortex and before the girl is able to finish reading the passage which would presumably saving mankind, she gets sucked into the vortex" should be "Instead, the amulet opens up a big swirling black vortex and before the girl is able to finish reading the passage which would presumably save mankind, she gets sucked into the vortex."
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 12:23 PM        Re: Marked for deletion: Zeldasbiggestfan
· Strong Delete - Racist sexual harrassment.
Quote:
Forum: Thread Backups Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:24 pm Subject: Having a shitty year. Read here cause its depressing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical
MY PAIN IS WORSE THAN YOUR PAIN MR. ZELDASBIGGESTCONSUMERWHORE.
Go eat shit you cock swallowing Japanese fuck.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 03:07 PM        Re: Marked for deletion: Zeldasbiggestfan
· Strong Delete - Posting not-safe-for-work material.
Quote:
Forum: General Blabber Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:45 pm Subject: Your finished pumkin carvings!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
RectalWart is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 03:34 PM       
· Strong Delete - Homophobic, dragon racist, sex with a snack-food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Source
Forum: Questions & Suggestions Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:30 pm Subject: Not to be a total wad, but...
Look at least I can run around and save a princess from something gay like a small dragon without having to stop every 10 seconds to eat a fucking twinkie.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 06:20 PM       

Quote:
Holy shit -RoG- posted on my thing! Schweet.