Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker

James sucks
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 03:38 PM        Fucking hate spiders.
The little really REALLY tiny ones are OK. You know the ones you can crush with the force of your breath. Even the slightler larger ones that are thin and brownish-yellow.

But these little nickel-sized furry black fuckers are pissing me off. I don't see them very often, but I fucking hate them. They're chunky little shits, and I don't like feeling them get smooshed when I take the tissue to them. ESPECIALLY when they're still alive. It's a little better when you know they're dead. But getting down near them and grabbing them while alive is just NO.

Next time I see one, I'm calling Re to bring over her vaccuum and/or cups.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 03:42 PM       
I usually drop a book on them...then I press down on the book to make sure that it's really dead.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 03:52 PM       
Or, you know, you could just ignore them.
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 03:55 PM       
An average person eats about 8 spiders while they sleep. :/
Daphne is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 04:14 PM       
that's not true, actually
Mocker
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 04:17 PM       
The Snapple cap lied.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 04:18 PM       
I hate spiders more then anyone else on the entire fucking planet. I am not even kidding.

Did you know that most people are more afraid of spiders then they are afraid of death?
Resident Chimp
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 04:21 PM       
SPIDERS ARE DEATH!
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 04:24 PM       
OMG I wish these peices of shit would be on the brink of extinction instead of mosquitos

I don't give half a flying fuck what they do for the environment, I hate them
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 05:22 PM       
UHHHHH, THEY EAT MOSQUITOS.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 05:26 PM       
I don't kill bugs unless it's 'necessary'. If I can trap it till Rog can let it run free in the wild I will, or if he's home he can just come catch it and then let it go. I'll only kill it if I have no way to trap it and if it's a really bad bud - like a bee or a wasp, or a cockroach or those damned centipedes. I don't really bother with spiders, unless it is some mega scary death spider or something. Anyway, if I have to kill them I won't squash them. I spray windex or something similar on them. It's pretty rare that I ever have to do that.

Anyway this thread reminded me that I tried to take a photo of one of the most recent centipedes we had. It is hard to photograph something through tupperware

FS is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 05:44 PM       
Christ, that thing has some long legs

Big spiders drive me out of rooms and onto the furniture. Especially when they're obviously not web-spinners, but the kind that runs down its prey and POUNCES at them.

I once saw this ingenious device advertized, it was like a tupperware box on a stick. You put it over a spider or other creepy crawly, then pull some lever that causes the box to close under the creature. Then you just toss him out. I would've bought it, but I figure I'd need to hide it more deviously than any kind of elaborate electro-magnetic anal masturbation device if I ever want to be in a relationship.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 05:53 PM       
I dislike spiders on the grounds that I associate them with uncleanliness and the many bites they've given me. But one time I was stuck in cave surrounded by crazy-looking spiders that covered literally every inch of the walls, so that purged out any irrational fear of them I might have had. All the same, I'm still more afraid of spiders than death because I'm a stoic schizoaffective like that.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 06:13 PM       
i've always kinda identified with spiders o.o and have grown up with an equally irrational feeling towards them. i can't believe that they'd ever do anything to hurt me even though they're totally capable of it. actually i feel that way about most everything, except yellow jackets. i know for a fact that they're all a bunch of hateful jerks.

oh :o there were centipede-like creatures that looked jus like that thinger that wandered about this apartment when i first moved here. after a couple months they mysteriously vanished though. o.o
Vibecrewangel is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 06:24 PM        Spiders
I actually really like them. My boyfriend hates them, so he makes me catch them and put htme outside. He won't even let me keep a tarantula.

And I really want one too.

FeuerAffe is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 08:37 PM       
I got followed in from the garage by a fucking huge, furry, spider of death the other day. After beating it with a broom and feeling confident that it was broken and dead, I went ahead with my plans, calling a friend to come over, etc. He got there and I asked him to throw the thing away and it was gone...we found it a few minutes later crawling towards us on the floor. Frigging thing rose from the dead...so I gave him a magazine with those stupid Charlie's Angels girls on the cover to smoosh it. Now they have spider guts on their faces.

Usually I'm nice to bugs and try to free them, but if you're a furry uber spider scuttling in from the garage, I get mean.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 08:38 PM       
I hate spider's, but I refuse to kill them. They scare the shit out of me but i carry them outside. I guess I like being scared to death This thread made me think things were crawling on my feet. I hate you.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 09:16 PM       
FA, sounds like a wolf spider. Indiana is crazy full of them, one time I uncovered a nest of literally hundreds of them on the side of our barn once. Most of them were dime-sized, but one of them had the leg span of an average plate. Damn dirty spiders.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Mocker

James sucks
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 09:16 PM       
If something creeps me out, I kill it. That's why there are NO HOBOS IN CT.

Seriously, my house had become infested with critters. I had to deal with a spider, the uber-spider, a mosquito, 2 gnats, and a little flying buggy thing that I don't know what.

I'm just thankful that I haven't had any bees/hornets to deal with. Spiders, I hate. Stingy bad bugs, I fear.

One time, I woke up to the sound of buzzing. Turned the light on, saw a bee, and bolted out of my room. I called my mommy to come home and kill it.

She couldn't come home.

So I put on snow boots with the cuffs of my pants (thrown over my PJs) tucked into them, put on some gloves, put a jacket on and tucked that in, and pulled the hood up tight around my head, and had my pajama shirt's collar up over my mouth and nose.

I was the bee-killing ninja. And I shoed [sic] that fucker.

punkgrrrlie10 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 09:34 PM       
@ bee-killing ninja

The other day I was working on someone else's computer and a big death spider crawled out of the monitor. I called a so-called male over to kill it but he just blew it behind the desk, so now it's out there plotting its revenge against me....I just know it.
Resident Chimp
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 10:09 PM       
I personally find it hilarious when girls start freaking out at bugs and rodents and demanding guys kill things for them.

Then they all talk about how violent men are.
The_voice_of_reason is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 10:10 PM       
I caught the most bad ass spider the other day, actually it was a wind-scorpion. It was about and inch and a half long.

I can't stand it when a spider crawls across the floor and everyone freaks out

One time at my work i was called into a room to get some spiders out, I went in and the lady was screaming and stuff. There were five or six wolf spiders that were about the size of a silver dollar. I caught them all in a bucket and was going to talk them outside when the lady said "What are you going to do with them?" I told her i was going to release them and she said "I won't be able to sleep knowing they are alive." So i promised to drown them. I then took them out side and let them go.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 10:15 PM       
Spiders give me the man-shrieks.

Once there was this big fugly one in my bathroom, near the doorway. It took me fifteen minutes to muster up the guts to get a shoe and some raid. I raided it until it was coated in white and looked like a big, nasty, putrid snowflake OF DEATH. Then i threw my shoe at it, and guts went everywhere.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 10:18 PM       
One time I killed a Snake. I've felt guilty about it ever since... that poor snake..
Mocker
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 10:20 PM       
I don't really have anything against spiders. If they are near me, I just pick them up, and put them near the window. They just crawl out.