Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Drogadon is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2003, 12:54 AM        The Taxi Ride
Good day kids, heres a story that I find at least mildly amusing so im gonna share it with all of you. (Sort of long, if you're lazy go elsewhere)

Part 1: The Party

The year was 2000, i was a senior in high school, but sadly i was 17 at the time while most of my classmates were already 18 (here you can't drive until youre 18, but if youre over 18 you can go to clubs and buy booze). One day one of my classmates told me he was throwing a party, an open bar party. I could hardly wait for friday to come around as the stupid week went on exponentially slower. Finally the day came, but then I realized my mistake, I didnt make arrangements for a ride home, so I asked a friend of mine from my old school if he wanted to go and if I could crash at his place, there was an agreement and we walked a couple of blocks from my friends home to the bar (We'll call him Alex because thats his name). We were really excited about getting unbelieveably drunk, and I was a happy kid. So of course destiny decided to put on the almighty bitch hat and decided to ruin our fun. When we got there we were surprised to see the guys from school out on the street with a shitload of beers yelling at the chinese people who owned the bar. It turns out that for no apparent reason they decided to cancel the party so there were we, two high school kids with no cars, not a lot of money and nothing to do on a friday night. Unless...

Part II: The Other Party

- Theres another party tonight in Tres Rios - said Alex

Taking into account that Tres Rios is 20 miles away from where we were, I still ask:

- How are we gonna get there?
- Taxi - said Alex
- Ok, thats cool, except that its gonna cost some serious cash - I replied
- Dont worry, its on me - he didnt even get to finish the phrase when i agreed and we were on our way.

So we stop a cab and Alex asks the driver how much for a ride to Tres Rios and back, he said 3000 colones (about $7). That was relatively cheap so we got in the cab and rode away. About five minutes later I realized that Alex said to Tres Rios and back...

- WTF? - I ask - Are you gonna make him wait outside? You do realize that costs extra.

- I know - he answered - we're not staying, im going in to say hi and then we go back.

At this point let me explain something about Alex, particularly about the bizarre way his brain works. Well thats it, his logic is slightly different, and by slightly i mean completely, and by completely i mean he's fucking nuts. He had the idea that if he went to the party and then left to "another party" he would seem extremely cool in front of all these people, including the girl he liked.
But, as entertaining as his weird ideas are, this story is about the cab driver. Allow me to elaborate...

Part III: The Taxi Driver

So we're on our way to the party and everything is going as planned. Somewhere along the way Alex decided he wanted to be drunk when he made his appearance. Being underage and all, the cab driver volunteered to buy us booze in exchange for a beer and some cigarrettes, so he goes to the mini mart and buys the stuff. Alex took a couple sips out of the bottle and made a point out of spilling a little bit to get the full "drunk" effect. Meanwhile the driver is telling us how he thinks underage drinking should be legal and how its not wrong to party. We thought nothing of it, just thought he was a really cool guy.

Eventually we got the the party, Alex went in, said hi, acted cool and probably made an ass out of himself. In the meantime the driver was telling me how he bought pot for some guys in a boarding school (one of them was an old neighbour). About 15 minutes later Alex came out and we were on our way back.

We were passing one of the bad parts of town when we saw some kids about our age smoking carck on the street.

- Im all up for kids partying, but crack is just wrong, it ruins kid's lives- The driver said - One time I picked up this girl, about 14 years old, she went to an expensive private school and she wanted me to take her home, but she said she didnt have any money so in exchange for a couple of crack rocks and the ride home i could have sex with her.

The guy seemed pretty moved by the story, and we were too, i mean, thats pretty fucked up. The driver continued talking about this girl:

- That day I was really sad because its a damn shame to see a young girls with such a bright future throw her life away because of that damned devil stuff.

He was sincerely upset. After that about a minute of silence passed in which I was thinking about how fucked up that story was, the driver probably was too and Alex was probably thinking about the prime minister of Zimbabwe or something equally irrelevant. After this time of reflection and deep thought, we were upset and disappointed about all thats wrong in the world, but I swear to God we werent ready for what the driver said next.

- So of course i bought her the rocks and fucked her

He said that in an unbelievably aloof manner and then kept driving as if he had not said one of the most disturbing things i've ever heard. I never saw that cab again...
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2003, 01:48 AM       
On Maury some girl had sex for a bag of potato chips. :/

Professor Cool is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 08:03 AM       
That taxi story sucked because Latka and Reverend Jim wasn't in it.

Location: the 6th dimension of hell... 3rd door left of the petunias
converge this is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 01:17 AM       
dude. your icons wacking off.

dj

booyah. that's "honey roasted."