Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: tell me now!!!111111
christian 9 23.68%
athiest/agnostic 15 39.47%
buddhist 2 5.26%
satanist 4 10.53%
shut up 8 21.05%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Nails3 Jesus0 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 26th, 2004, 01:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nails3 Jesus0

no, the rest dont count (duh)

Im a satanist. Mock all you would like, I bet you dont know much about it.
Why don't the rest count? Considering we do have Jews and Muslims on this board and may have Hindus (I just don't know off the top of my head)

Also, Perndog says he's a Satanist. And reading his stuff and also some other "modern satanist" wortks I've come across, it is repackaged nihilism.
I cant believe you took me seriously when I said they dont count. If I put every religion on the poll it would suck, and if this board was more predominatley christian they would probably want me to list different denominations. I dont give that much of shit. How many muslims are here anyways?

I am a satanist. I am not a goth tho, I freaking hate goths (and no I dont listen to marilyn manson). Fuck all that. I dont want to be 'spooky'....ech. I dont know what you would call me exactly. I change how I dress all the time.

satanism does tie into rand and Nietzsche but its a very individual thing as well.... I think rand wrote some smart stuff, but its far from wise. I just think its realistic and has alot of common sense behind it (unlike most religions I have come across).

stupidity is a sin. El Blanco, please repent.