Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Karnage is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2004, 08:25 PM        Continuous Story!
K. This is a continous thread story. What does that mean? Basically, you make a post adding to the story, but leave off at a point where someone else can continue (like, "As she walked by, she saw..." or "He cummed all over the..." for example). You can post as long as you want, but it must leave off. These things usually turn out batshit insane. OK, now that the boring part's over, let's start.

Our friend Steve has just finished getting the groceries. He had gotten them because his girlfriend was a lazy bitch. She whined, made Steve do everything, and stole his stuff. She, along wit his lousy job and constantly nagging mother, were drviing him off the deep edge. "Well," he thought, "at least the sex is great. And she's allllllllllllllll mine." As he came throught thhe door, she said, "Steve, give me a minute." Steve, curious, decided to see why. As he went in, he saw his girlfriend naked in bed with his neighbor, Jim! This was the last tiny crack to make him snap. Grinning maniacally, he took his gun from on top of the counter, and pointed it at Jim's head. He said...