Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jun 17th, 2004, 08:56 PM        EGADS, I FINALLY BOUGHT THE CAMERA.
I just snuck in and won an eBay auction for a Sony VX-2000 Camcorder that I've been keeping an eye on all week long. Snuck in and won it in the final 25 seconds. This is the camera which I am going to start making short films with and it might even end up being the camera that the zombie flick itself is shot on!

I got a sweet package deal. The Sony VX-2000 camera has had very little use (under 10 hours, which was one of my requirements), got an XLR-PRO Audio adapter with it so any sound I record will sound a LOT better than using the built-in mics, a really nice tripod and carrying case, 3 batteries (including the big Sony NP-F960 which will last for 9-10 hours of continuous use!), memory stick & external memory stick reader, 3 new Fuji mini-DV cassettes, and more.

This is a really big deal for me because now the wheels for doing the zombie have been set in motion. The plan is that I'm going to start making short films this year to get my feet wet and then once I'm really comfortable with the process and I've got enough money raised, I'm going to start on the big zombie flick.

Very exciting.