Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Sep 19th, 2004, 12:44 AM        okay guys straight from the horse
whups i mean horses mouth okay

just want to set it straight the record i mean okay guys?

id never hurt imockery.net okay seriously its like a best pal sometimes things go a little too far and well i guess i went too far and instead of just telling me to back off imockery.net decided to put a gun to my head and well he told me to just walk away and if i turned around for a month id be a dead man

okay so youre wondering "how can i avoid that situation" well i guess its easy just take it easy with imockery.net now i know that there are some lines you dont see until youve crossed them well thats what we all have to learn here okay

nobody is safe alright not even me i mean look at me i was on top of the world one minute i was winning threads left and right and well i guess i won one too many because before i knew it i was out of here alright now im not trying to be a sore winner but when youve got a record like mine you expect a few rough spots you know but i guess when the going gets tough even the pros resort to crossing the line

im not proud of what i did okay its really not something that i can talk about easily alright, im here hoping that you learn from my example there are so many of you that need to know the dangers and risks of imockery.net its not an easy road i walk

if even one of you guys doesnt wind up in my shoes then ill know it was worth it god bless you all thank you