Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Location: Chair,Room,house,Country Club Heights,Longwood,FL,U.S.,Earth,Solar System,Milky Way Galaxy,Universe
chitoryu12 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 4th, 2005, 02:22 AM        Any BF1942 stories to share?
I know that at least one person on this thread has one. I'll start with one of mine.

Take Cover.....BOOM....told ya

I was playing on Wake Island with the Desert Combat mod. I was playing as the Americans, and had another soldier with me. We were trying to capture a village, when I heard the sound of helicopter rotors nearby.

An enemy HIND chopper hovered right in front of us. It had a gunner for the minigun, and a pilot, with enough rockets to blow away several tanks in seconds. I started furiously tapping at the F keys, and shouted at him to take cover, as I ran into a nearby building. He instead stood right in front of the chopper, which was about 30 feet away. As soon as I ran inside, I mooved near the wall for cover.

I heard a lot of gunfire, when there was suddenly an explosion that went straight through the doorframe, just missing me.

When everything stopped, I walked back out. The moron had apparently tried to use his M16 to destroy an armored helicopter. He was now lying dead in front of the building, with the helicopter gone. I thought Told you