Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Baalzamon is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2003, 12:42 AM       
Quote:
"Where in anything did I say that I, VinceZeb, want to destroy everything that has ever existed about Islam? Oh wait, I didn't!"

and

"Unless we wipe out every trace of Islam in the existance of mankind, this is a war we will never win."

Ok, lets break it down into parts, and you will see that these statements do not in fact contradict each other, if look at it logically.

The second statement gives a means for acheiving victory. simple enough.

The first statement enforces that these means are something that vincezeb does not want to see happen. everyone agree?

To be fair to vincezeb, the second statement only stated a means, not a desire to see those means carried out. So he never did actually say that he wanted all traces of islam destroyed, he only said that that is the only way to win the war.

So, vincezeb beleives:

a) the war can only be won by wiping out "every trace of Islam in the existance of mankind"

b) that we should not "wipe out every trace of Islam in the existance of mankind" even thought that would bring victory.

a + b = ???????????????

vincezeb beleives that:

c) we should not win the war ???????????????

And vince, please show me how I have in anyway been unfair in adressing those two statements. Taken by themselves out of context as they are, they provide the same conclusion I have just laid out, that you do not want the war on terror to be won.

I am fully aware that this is impossible, given your established views. As much as I disagree with your established views:

I will assume it was an honest mistake.

Please simply admit that a mistake was made and will let it go at that, as I hope others will as well.

I may be an ignorant liberal communist anarchist pinko(did I forget anything), but that doesnt mean I cant be fair.