Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Forum Virgin

Wil.E.Coyote is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2007, 08:45 PM        Are you happy?
Ahoy-hoy.

Right, I'm Matt, and I am currently undertaking a project/experiment thing concerning happiness. Essentially, for the next 100 days, anything that would make you genuinely happy, I will do. Any suggestions you have, be they serious or spectacular or ridiculous or weird or embarrassing or mental; anything that will make you happy, I will do.

It'd make you happy if I spelt out your name in Cheerios in Trafalgar Square? No worries mate, I'm on it. You want to know what actually happens if you eat Mentos then drink Coke? Fine, if it'll make you happy, I'll do so in a jiffy. You'd be happy if you want to meet up in Starbucks, or you want me to send you money, or you'd like to see me stuff my shirt with garbage and roll in some racoons? Then yes, yes, yes; say I, I will do ANYTHING!

So how d'you send me your suggestion? Couldn't be easier - simply drop me a mail at makingothershappier@gmail.com . I mean, why not? You're sitting there at your computer now, with the power to make me do whatever you want in the name of happiness at your fingertips. In just a click of a button you could be made genuinely happy!

It's worth noting I can only do suggestions given to me via e-mail, so there's not much point just leaving your suggestions in the forum comments. For my wee youtube video, check out - http://youtube.com/watch?v=fYapbkFTaP8

Go on. Live a little. I'm not a spammer - I'm just a regular joe intent on making strangers happy, so give it a go...

makingothershappier@gmail.com or, if for some reason that messes up, try makingothershappy@hotmail.com instead.

Cheers.