Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 9th, 2003, 07:48 AM        no racism? no mentally challend jokes? monkey pox?
how can these three things not be put together?

but i guess for the common good i will resist my natural instinct and love of denigrating others for flaws that they can not possibly hope to overcome and make jokes and amuse my self the imockery way:

HELLO WE ARE VERY COLORFUL PLANTS

SHUT UP COLORFUL PLANTS, YOU ARE SO NOT TOUGH, OR SMART, AND I BET YOU ARE INBRED AS WELL, NOT LIKE US GREEN PLANTS EVEN IF WE ARE ALL DUG UP AND DYING AND WHAT NOT WE ARE STILL SUPERIOR CAUSE WE UNDERSTAND BEING FUNNY AND SMART AND TOTALY HETERO UNLIKE YOU FLOWERY THINGS, YOU F'ING (watching language, no need to get banned yet) FLOWERY PLANTS ARE LOSERS

AND WHAT ABOUT THE MONKEY POX??????? HOW CAN MONKEYPOX NOT BE RACIST??? dont blame me, blame god.

maybe you could private message god, and warn him about his inappropriate diseases that leads us astray in our comedy and sense of humor. does it help that i did not make a racist connection before i heard about the MONKEYPOX and then saw a commercial for THE COCHRAN FIRM?

i doubt it

what happened i-mockery? you used to be cool.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.