Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Drew Katsikas is probably a spambot
Old Aug 1st, 2003, 10:36 PM        Pot Smoking
I found it strange that, being a board that is filled with many 20 something year olds, there hasn't been some sort of discussion on the leaf, or at least recently. I used to be a casual smoker (every other week, once, small amounts). The first time I actually got high was amazing, obviosuly quite the elightneing experience. I later realized I was often burnt in deals (pun not intended), which kind turned me off to doing it as frequently as I did.

I would go on and off, not smoking for a month or two, then doing it once or twice and stopping again. I felt it was less profound every time, it seemed that all my smoking experiences became simple munchie fests and listening to music in a dazed state. Even worse, nearing my 70 something time of toking, being high started to depress me. I actually began to feel emotionally low while being baked. After that I have smoked very seldom, and every time I do, I either become depressed, or I have a very weak experience.

I know there are at least 2 potheads out there (vibecrew and les), anyone else had a similar experience? Or anyone else feel totally different? Any discussion on herb would be interesting, seeing how I must have missed the topic on these boards, unless it's never really been brought up.