TOP CHEF
Stabby is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2004, 10:07 PM        New David Cross CD
Coming Soon:

Cross, David
Its Not Funny
Released:
2004-05-04

I haven't found any audio samples yet but the track listing is pretty damn funny:

1. Certain Leaders in Government Look or Act like Certain Pop Culture References!
2. Women, Please Rinse Off Your Vagina and Anus!
3. A Rapid Series of Comical Noises!
4. I've Takena Popular Contemporary Pop Song and Changed the Lyrics to Comment on the Proliferation of Starbucks in My Neighborhood!
5. Although Indigent, Rural Families Have Little to Say in the Matter, Third Rate Public Education Has Kept Them Ignorant and Thus, Great Sources of Ridicule!
6. My Child is Enthralling, Especially When It Says Something Unexpectedly Precocious Even Though It Doesn't Understand What It Just Said!
7. My Immigrant Mom Talks Funny!
8. When It Comes to Jews, Behavior One Might Perceive as Obnoxious and Annoying I Present as "Quirky" but It's Okay to Joke About It Because I, Myself, Am Jewish!
9. Pandering to the Locals!
10. Even Though I Am in the Closet, That Won't Prevent Me from Getting Cheap Laughs at the Expense of Homosexuals!
11. Weathermen Have Become, for the Most Part, Obsolete!
12. When All is Said and Done, I am Lonely and Miserable and Barely Able to Mask My Contempt for the Audience as I Trot Out the Same Sorry Act I've Been Doing Since the Mid-Eighties!
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2004, 10:15 PM       
I missed david cross tonite i didnt realize he had a new album coming out so soon. thats excellent.

huond is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2004, 11:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoreable
I missed david cross tonite
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2004, 04:35 AM       
the track listings on shut up you fucking baby mostly did not even vaguely relate to the topic he was talking about

-willie
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2004, 12:21 PM       
Shut Up You Fucking Baby was an orgasmic experience and I can't wait until the next one because it'll be like multiple orgasms.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2004, 04:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoreable
I missed david cross tonite i didnt realize he had a new album coming out so soon. thats excellent.
He's doing a free show with Trans AM and the Unicorns today (Saturday).

huond is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2004, 09:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
He's doing a free show with Trans AM and the Unicorns today (Saturday).
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck why didn't i hear aboot this earlier?
crash0814 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2004, 12:46 AM       
Can't wait. Shut Up You Fucking Baby! had great track titles too. If Baseballs Had AIDS On Them and Shaving the Pope's Pussy, indeed. Now all I can hope for is a new season of Mr. Show.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2004, 01:45 PM       
Shut Up You Fucking Baby was good, this should be too.

Anyone see that DVD? Let America Laugh? I'm wondering if it was any good. I haven't had the chance to see it.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2004, 06:30 PM       
I got the DVD a couple months ago. It's pretty funny, but it's mostly behind-the-scenes stuff. Kind of a Spinal Tap for stand-up comedy. It's worth $15.