Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Karnage is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2004, 06:11 PM        Toy Frog Dissection Kit!
This is a pretty old story. Bear with me. and note that I do NOT really want to kill animals and small children.

Well, several years back, I went to buy a copy of Simcity 2000. (I heard it was supposed to be a fun simulator. It was fun but complicated. But that's another story, for another day, when I drink enough soda to drvie me into a sugar-induced message board spree...) I asked where they sell it, and they said in two places. The Smithstonian Museum Store and some seedy little computer store. Seeing as I was about 20 feet away from the Smithstonian store, In went there. I as looking around, when I found...
A DISSECT A FROG KIT!
Now, I was excited, and had to decide whether to dissect a frog, or buy the "Chemistry Set". Potential explosives or gutty fun... which is my choice? Deciding that the chemistry set wouldn't have anything particularly poisonous and/or explosive, meaning I couldn't kill insects, animals, and small children, I went with the dissection kit. Now, you had to make a toy frog (which had wicked cool skin-- imagine jello fused with playdogh). When I opened it up, I saw a lot of stuff. Frog skin mix (about a pint of the stuff, althought it was just powder-- you added water), a mold, and the plastic bones and organs. I put my frog together, but realized I screwed up when I saw his kidney peeking through an eye socket. I made the skeleton right, put it in the mold, mixed the skin with water, and waited for it to solidize. I waited an hour, but my efforts weren't futile. I had a frog to dissect!
As I took my plastic scalpel (forgot to mention it in the pieces. Oops!), I was having problems about what to do with the victim. I could rip the flesh off is skull and put a pin in its brain, or cut off the arms and legs. So many torture options! At the end, I decided to cut it open like one of those snack cereal boxes. You know, with the two flaps on the end, so you didn't have to get a bowl. Being quite a lazy bastard, I chose this. Turns out Rice Krispies DO taste better coated in frog guts! After my meal, it still was in OK condition.Sure it had a huge gash in its back, but plenty of frogs have lived through worse. So I got a bit of string and hung it off the balcony haning over the living room. He still seemed OK, so I took it to torture.
"So, you don't wanna die, huh? I'm not gonna kill you in a messy way, as I'm cleaning you up. So, tell me how to kill you without blowing frog skin all over my house. Or else there may be dire consequences..." I said, holding a plastic frog in my hand. I got no answer, so I chucked it into the furnace. That slippery shithead was tough!
"Ok, now you wanna save your papa?" I said, holding a huge stuffed frog. (Don't ask why I have all this stuff-- I just never threw any of it out.) No response.I got the string used for our friend, and hung the big frog. only for him, it worked.
"Last chance..." I said, holding what was the frog's best friend, a similar kit with a caveman made of ice. it was ice and a person, but almost exactly the smae as the frog. The plastic hearts were exactly the smase color. The caveman was the frog's best friend, and he was about to face a gory death. No reply. Angrily, I took a hammer, smashed ice boy open, ripped out his guts and shoved them in the frog's slice. I then tried anging him again, but thinking that maybe it was the inside air, and maybe I could use physical torture, I took him outside.
This is where things got ugly. I hung the slimy rebel from a tree branch, and got my hose.I had on the nozzle I had gotten for it, which allowed me to vary the pressure. I set the hose to sprinkle.
"Why won't you die?"No answer. so I hit him with a blast of water.
"Let's try this agian..." I said with an evil grin as i set the hose to drizzle. "how do you die?" He ignored me again, so I hit him. But this was exciting-- when I hit him, his skin ran a little! His main part of his skin was his downfall! I got a bowl, placed it under the hanging frog, and turned the nozzle to force jet, the highest setting.
"You can avoid this..." I told him, as a final warning to a doomed man. But, as he gave me the cold shoulder for the final time, I got pissed. I took the hose and had a great time melting the flesh off him.

Anyone else have similar stories about these dissection kits? Post 'em here!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2004, 06:23 PM        Re: Toy Frog Dissection Kit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnage
and note that I do NOT really want to kill animals and small children.
Unacceptable

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog