Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

FS is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2004, 04:32 AM        Hi, Mad Max
What's shakin' in the Gay-ups forum partner?

FS is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 06:13 AM       
Hey bitch I'm talking to you, what the fuck is the matter too many dicks in your mouth to respond? faggot
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 09:26 AM       
The pinnacle of humiliation is beginning a thread to call Mad Max out and then resorting to posting to yourself. Max, as our Liege Lord of Underworld Noobism has cleverly seen through your plan. You may leave now through the exit on stage left while I divert the audience with more history of this incredible hero.

Back in the days of olde, we noobs had to suffer needlessly at the hands of the vets. These vets wiped out I-Mock land and after feeding upon themselves and finding that the meat was tasteless and bland from years of idle hunting, they sat in quiet upon the doorjams of I-Mock awaiting fresh, clean flesh. When a young, lean and agile noob crossed the threshold to enter the rich soil, they were eaten, sometimes before they could utter their first idiotic words. This continued on until the noobs, hungry for the fertile soil and blue skies of I-Mock flooded the gates and became too many for the vets to eat, creating balance and life once again to the land.

Yet there was still dis-easement as the vets singled out certain noobs to pick at on a daily basis. These noobs decided to split themselves off and create "characters" in order to divert the vets and create an area of rest and recuperation for themselves. The vets saw this and created "characters" as well in order to trick the wary noobs.

Mad Max saw this all from above and decided to create equanimity for all. He came forth and singlehandedly wiped the forum lands clean, Making sure that the vets would be confused and assfuck themselves while making sure that the more random, idiotic noobs wouldn't procreate, thereby making more senseless noobs. Mad Max established himself among the I-Mock lands and divies out justice for all of us.

Yea though creating little threads to call Max out might look friendly, he knows all and as you can see, FS had to leave the stage in shame. So let this be a warning to you vets. Do not try this again for Max will effectively ruin you by simply "being."

Hail to Mad Max.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 09:49 AM       
what the fuck i didnt read any of that faggot nerd why dont you rite a book.fuckoff
MAMA MIA!
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 10:56 AM       
Lo, though he was angered, the rancid fecal breath of FS was stilled at the invoking of our Liege Lord. FS went back to quietly tonguing the asses of his fellow vets, considering himself one lucky little cunt to have narrowly escaped the wrath of Max.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 11:57 AM       
nice comeback skeletor wth dont u have a renaissance fair to go to

hurry up faggot i think their startin the pie eating contest
Mocker
camacazio is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 12:11 PM       
OH MY FUCKING GOD PLEASE SHUT UP TERRA

PS STOP USING THE WORD "VETS" NOBODY SAYS THAT BUT BAPE

FS is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 04:24 PM       
hmmmmm still nothing i guess this proves Mad Max is a faggot *big surprise there*

[/img]
MAMA MIA!
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 06:43 PM       
Behaving like the ignorant fucks they are, the VETS mill and bandy about. They have grown bored with fellating each other and grow bloated off of each other's rotting flesh much like blowflies. FS, having gotten over his recent humiliation is at the ready for more. And this brings us, ardent noobs to our next chapter on Vettism and Max.

The swagger and belligerent attitude of the VET (capitalized for camicazio's benefit) belies his hidden fear that he might just get zinged by a noob. This creates a paradox for the fine line between the VETS and the noobs. On one hand, for a noob to be zinged by a VET is of no matter. By the time a noob has reached their first hundred or so posts, this is merely a matter of course. A "Day in the Life" if you will. Now a VET getting a zinger by a noob is of intrinsic worth. This is just the beginning of their downfall in the eyes of their peers. To be uphanded and jousted by that which is low, is the ultimate in humiliation and this is where our Lord reigns supreme. He fears nothing, has nothing to lose and wagers all in sadistic good humor.

From time to time, when a VET becomes overwhelmed by a noob, his peers will attend him in an "assist" to keep the noob under control. A sad day in the life of a VET and ultimately his downfall for the more help he needs the more his star dwindles and dies away. He loses favor among his peers and in the end begins the famous "I'm leaving" thread, heralding his impending supernova.

Mad Max however, answers to nobody, comes and goes as is His will and feeds off of whom he wishes to. You do not call out our Savior. He calls you.

[hey camicazio i'll bet your tired of licking fs's ass why dont you 2 switch off for a bit and give your tongue a rest what do you say ha ha just kidding you old vet seriously you guys better leave the big guy alone or he''ll kick your balls so hard you'll wear them for earrings i shit u not and no i wont stfu i tell you what you need to find an ass to crawl up you butt licking asswipe because the day will come when your going wish max would pay attention to you the noobs will rise just wait]

FS is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 06:48 PM       
Im sorry you'll have to take some of the dicks out of your mouth, i cant understand a word your saying! hmmm
MAMA MIA!
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 06:54 PM       
You notice I didn't say anything about your dick? Psssstt.....It's because it's MISSING!!!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 07:24 PM       
STELLAR COMEBACK. IF YOU HAD MENTIONED HIS MOM YOU WOULD NOW HAVE THE UPPER HAND.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
MAMA MIA!
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 09:04 PM       
Please note the need for caps and the "assist" I mentioned in the aforementioned paragraphs. This signals, more or less, the end of an otherwise shitty thread that never got off the ground. The further need to call out our Lord and Master, Max in a tryst of power has failed. Max never needed to really show up in this thread, yet his presence was felt by all. This signifies Max's power BEYOND the need to post on every thread. He is ever around us.

Take heed all ye of noob faith, there is justice and vengeance for the greatest meek and idiotic of noobs. But do not be lazy. Be watchful and vigilant. The VETS (capitalized for camacazio's irritation) are as stupid as they are slow witted. This comes from years of inbreeding among themselves and otherwise copulating (well, those that HAVE dicks) with their favored household pets. They have become soft, doughy and lazy. One can always tell a VET (capitalized for camacazio's irritation) by the ingress and egress wounds of his ass that festers and putrifies...along with his vacant stare and vacuous smile.

All Hail to our Liege Lord Max
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 09:07 PM       
YOU'RE BORING. STOP BEING BORING.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
MAMA MIA!
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 09:10 PM       
Your stupid.

A handjob might help.

Whoops I forgot. No dickie.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Sep 27th, 2004, 05:29 AM       
what whaaaat i cant hear you tell your dad to stop moaning over your shoulder

btw im fucking your mom
MAMA MIA!
Old Sep 27th, 2004, 10:40 AM       

Look closer numbnuts. That's your sister. Wanna know why she's laughing?? She'd rather use your dildo.
ThisIsWitty is probably a spambot
Old Sep 27th, 2004, 04:23 PM       
So when did Terra decide to impale herself of Mad Max's minute sex organ?

al_thebastard is probably a spambot
Old Sep 28th, 2004, 01:50 AM       
Look, I'm a noobie, I dn't know who Mad max is nor do I give a shit, I just come on the forum to type things.
Keg Whore
EisigerBiskuit is probably a spambot
Old Sep 28th, 2004, 02:29 AM       
and your wondering why nobody wants us anymore
PROOF
MAMA MIA!
Old Sep 28th, 2004, 10:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsWitty
So when did Terra decide to impale herself of Mad Max's minute sex organ?
When I discovered that, aside from Helm's two pixel penis, nobody HAS a dick around here except Max.
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Sep 28th, 2004, 03:57 PM       
JESUS CHRIST TERRA NEEDS TO SHUT UP IN THIS THREAD
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Sep 28th, 2004, 04:02 PM       
HEY TERRA LETS BE INTERNET LOVERS

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Oct 2nd, 2004, 02:22 AM       
I for one enjoy the fact that FS's replies in this thread are getting the serious attention to detail that they deserve.