Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Nov 6th, 2004, 12:53 PM        PS1 emulators :(
Are there any out there that have a built-in Gameshark thing and a working ROM or whatever of Final Fantasy Tactics?
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 6th, 2004, 01:07 PM       
umm. epsxe was the emulator i used long ago :o that worked good on most games. i think. o.o psx games look a hundred billion times better in higher res thats for sure :O there was a plugin for it that let you use gameshark codes, it was called like, psx emulation cheater, an you chose it as your video driver an then chose your real videodriver thru some menu it had :o is kind of a pain in the butt to get it all workin right.

isos arent really for talkin about here are they? you should be able to find one from a game that popular on suprnova. burn it to cd an use it that way. or :o you could mount th iso to a virtual drive. never tried it personally, but i dun see why it wouldnt work :o

McMock is probably a spambot
Old Nov 6th, 2004, 09:20 PM       
Daemon Tools works with PSX ISO's, as does a plugin whose name I can't remember that allows you to simply select an ISO file as your PSX cd drive, rather than a physical drive. You definately can play final fantasy tactics on epsx as mew barios mentioned. I've done it, and it worked really well with some tinkering.

You can find some ISO files on suprnova, but you can't download those, because that would be illegal.