Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 10th, 2005, 12:22 AM       

Ziggy, I understand that you're trying your best to try and use this against me in some attempt to upset me/pick on me, and in your head, you think you're doing a great job. When in reality, all you're doing is reaffirming my belief that you're an idiot.

Imposing your own twist on the situation to try and find excuses to act like you're somehow superior than me is annoying, but not for the reasons you might like to imagine them to be. It's annoying in the sense that, as I said, you're being a complete idiot, and I just have this little idiot to deal with. I'm not upset, and I'm not mad. I'm just forced to deal with the little idiot trying to puff his chest in my direction. At this point, you're on the level of a Brawl Haller.

And you're trying to call me childish.

Should I be expecting you to bring out the BIG GUNS by referring to me as "Lames" and questioning my sexual preferences and/or the possible presence of a sexual relationship between my mother and myself? Because if so, I'll once again have to ask you to leave me alone, because I don't think I could handle those hurtful words.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2005, 01:34 AM       
I admit, I'm giving you a hard time, but it's because I think DITCHING YOUR FRIENDS CUZ OF A DUMB BITCH IS A WEAK THING TO DO. Is that clear enough for you?
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2005, 01:47 AM       
James, there are two types of problems, genuine ones and fabricated ones. You are just like alot of people i know, you like to feel helpless. You are an emotional masochist, don't take this the wrong way i used to be one myself. I mean forgetting your birthday isn't that bad and unless the things she did on her vacation included carbombing and baby killing there is no real reason to be so mad. I mean, you can't be mad at people for being who they are.

All you are are doing is fighting something you cannot help and rendering yourself emotionally impotent. Get over it, don't treat it like a big deal and it won't be one. And also, don't ask advice from people on the internet, we have no idea what we are talking about and even if we did we don't know the situation well enough to offer anything useful.