Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jan 21st, 2006, 12:04 AM        Courage the Cowardly Dog
They're playing this show pretty regularly on Fridays and sometimes during the week and I am fucking glad for that. I think this is my favorite cartoon ever.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2006, 12:05 AM       
what about eek the cat
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2006, 12:21 AM       
Courage beats out Eek, but only because Eek kinda got annoying after a while. Courage had some of the most twisted enemies ever in a cartoon, and some were actually kinda creepy in my opinion, even if they were meant to be humorous. Ramses' "Return the Slab" line was just creepy enough, combined with his strange appearance that it wierded me out when I was watching it at 3 in the morning.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 21st, 2006, 12:53 AM       
yeah, the ramses episode was really creepy

Except for the second plague with the horrible music
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2006, 12:55 AM       
i wish they'd put animaniacs on for god's sake
Now with less sodium!

Old Jan 21st, 2006, 03:02 AM       
I swear I've seen it on lately, but I dunno.
OH GOD
Old Jan 21st, 2006, 03:03 AM       
and i don't mean at 3 am on the wb either i mean like when i'm awake

or that there would be some bittorrents of it
OH GOD
Old Jan 21st, 2006, 03:04 AM       
i mean i got like the whole run of freakazoid why can't they have SOME animaniacs
OH GOD
Old Jan 21st, 2006, 03:05 AM       
whoops sorry i got a little OT guys
Now with less sodium!

Old Jan 21st, 2006, 03:05 AM       
I think I saw it in the evening a few months ago, but I think it was only on the Nicktoons channel.
Level 29 ♂
Old Jan 21st, 2006, 11:06 AM       
they played the animaniacs movie on CN a few times around Christmas, maybe you're thinking of that
Now with less sodium!

Old Jan 21st, 2006, 12:30 PM       
No, cuz I know I never saw that. I was always working when it was on. Pissed me off.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2006, 12:39 PM       
I used to watch Courage the Cowardly Dog every chance I could.

I've missed it. ;_;
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2006, 06:01 PM       
Bring Back Freakazoid. I will never Forget CANDLE JACK. That was by far the best episode of the series, where they tell you to scream during the "scary" moments of the show. Its a shame that they tried to rip it off on south Park with Barbra striesand.

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
OH GOD
Old Jan 21st, 2006, 07:54 PM       
what the hell are you talking about, drunkard
Title
Old Jan 21st, 2006, 08:15 PM       
Freakazoid was a Really awesome cartoon on the WB when Animaniacs was on. And the episode I am talking about was the Halloween Special where it took place on a Deserted Summer camp.

IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2006, 08:32 PM       
animaniacs toatlly kicked ass, Courage also did, I wish the cartoon network would put them back on.
LOL INTERNETS
Command Prompt is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 04:37 AM       
ROCKO'S MODERN LIFE , you ungrateful shits.

and while we're reliving 1996, how about DUCKMAN and REBOOT?
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 02:41 PM       
The only thing I liked about the Animaniacs were the Animaniacs themselves. Pinky and the Brain didn't do anything for me and most of the other segments were just lame.

Anyone remember Sheep In The Big City? I liked that show. Cartoon Network is abolishing all their old shows now.
Level 29 ♂
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 04:27 PM       
Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon went through analogous phases concerning their popular cartoons. Their "Early Nicktoons" phase is over, and they're moving into their mid-life crisis, meaning that there are a few good shows, though it's only a scant few years before we start getting the CN equivilent of Teen Nick and Zoe 101.
Title
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 04:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Command Prompt
ROCKO'S MODERN LIFE , you ungrateful shits.

and while we're reliving 1996, how about DUCKMAN and REBOOT?
I remember Duckman.

Lye is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 04:43 PM       
television as a whole seems to be crapy now. I used to think that tv was great when i was a kid because i was a kid and had low expectation, which may be true, but for the most part there were a lot of great shows on nick and cartoon network and saturday mournings on fox and the wb. now the only good cartoons are the ones for adults, like venture brothers. I saw a new episode of dexter's lab the other day and it was terrible even though that show used to be awesome.
It sucks guys.
Keg Whore
EisigerBiskuit is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 04:45 PM       
I just remembered the Dude Rance episode of Rocko. lol mastrubation