Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2006, 02:12 PM        UK Mockers - Fry and Laurie
Anyone used to watch 'a bit of fry and laurie'? It was one of my favourite comedy shows as a teenager, and finally the first season has been released on dvd! Been waiting about 15 years for this! It was slightly hit and miss, but when it was funny, it was absolutely hysterical. have been relying on incredibly shitty quality downloaded versions for years. Thanks fuck its finally available. Recommended.
autistic licence
sloth is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 04:38 PM       
I was in two minds whether to look into this - I liked them both in Blackadder but Fry has become an insufferably smug shit, a byword for 'intelligently tasteful' (advertising Twinings!?) and Laurie's become that weirdly popular cripple doctor. So yeah, i'm a bit hesitant about taking the plunge on my budget - I have no idea what the guise of the series is, so is there an episode off the new DVD I should download first?
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 03:08 PM       
Hey man....well, if you find stephen fry that irritating ( i dont blame you these days) then maybe its not for you. Its just a funny, clever sketch show - if you like good english comedy I would guess you would enjoy this. The only episodes I have found on the net are appalling quality, but maybe new ones will appear now...