Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2007, 07:09 PM        Katrina vs. Denver
Where's the Coloradoans screaming for FEMA assistance? Nobody was prepared for this storm, and it's doing a ton of damage... which I know despite the notable lack of serious news coverage in a news cycle so slow I'm hearing non-stop coverage of the death of the last century's most forgettable president... so where's the charges that Dubya caused this weather?

I'm sure there have been recent studies that would show that Colorado wasn't prepared for this sort of onslaught, just like the Gold Coast... Why am I not hearing about that on the news? Seems to me the people of that area are managing the catastrophe pretty well on their own... I wonder if the crime rates in the midwest will go up next year because of all the displaced Denverites, like those in Housten, Dallas and Atlanta did thanks to the NO refugees this year...

It's nice to know Jazz City's violent crime rates are down though...

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jan 3rd, 2007, 08:50 PM       
While the famed Blizzard of '78 was smaller than this Colarada dealio, I lived through it, and when the snow melted things were much the same underneath it. Their will be a few deaths, and some property damage and lost revenues. Probably more than enough to declare a state of disaster.

But nowhere, nowhere, nowhere even slightly even remotely in the same ball park as Katrina for death or property damage. Not even remotely. I guarantee it.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2007, 09:14 PM       
It must be all the principled white folks that live in Denver.
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2007, 09:22 PM       
I agree with Kevin

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jan 4th, 2007, 12:08 PM       
Oh, all them White folks are fine! The national guard is air lifting them bales of hay even as we speak.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jan 4th, 2007, 02:25 PM       
Snow just sits on top of everything. It doesn't knock it over and wash it out to sea. In short, snow is boring and once you dig yourself out, life goes back to normal.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2007, 03:53 PM       
did anyone go on national TV and say "Bush hates wealthy white americans" yet?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2007, 03:56 PM       
what about that big windstorm we got in washington last month

that killed, like, 5 people, not counting all the retards who killed themselves by running charcoal and gas grills inside to keep warm while the power was out
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2007, 04:07 PM       
Hey, they may have been total morons, but at least they didn't need the government.