Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

mesobe is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2004, 05:55 PM       
Id so collect Ninja Scroll toys
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Feb 23rd, 2004, 10:35 PM       

I WANT THIS SOOO BAD
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2004, 12:41 PM       
i have a akira bike mini-fig and final fantasy 9 figures (zidane and the black mage)

Oh God
Gurlugon is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2004, 09:08 PM       
I bought a four-inch-tall Sachiel (NGE) figure on eBay. Just got it in today.
Neurotic monkey is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2004, 01:24 AM       
Most anime toys are overpriced hunks of plastic that can barely move. Fucking Suncoast. That abd those McFarlene Toys that drop their price in half two weeks after you buy them. Fucking KB Toys.
ZiM The Homicidal Maniac is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2004, 02:44 AM       
I know, It's a ripoff, especially for an anime fan like myself. I like Dragonball/Z/GT, but Cartoon Network makes it look like baby shit. they cut EVERYTHING/Replace it with what these dumbass ignorant parents of today find "Appropriate". The UNCUT, International Channel/DVD version's are gory, have GOOD plot, NON-CHEEZY dialogue, Cursing, bone breaking, nudity, etc. In an UNCUT episode, a robot lifted a guy into the air by his neck, and squeezed it so hard that his head burst. in the Cartoon Network version, he picked the guy up and threw him. See what I mean? In one of the episodes, in the UNCUT version, he said "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?' and in the Cartoon Network version had "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!?" In one, the villains last words before dying were "DAMN YOU SON GOKUU!!!!!" but CN made it a horrible sounding "BLAWHAGLAAAAARG!!!!!!" noise spewing from his mouth. In one episode, it showed Buruma (or as known in the AMerican version, Bulma) Naked, taking a shower. in the Cartoon Network version, she was wearing a fucking Gown IN THE SHOWER. Get it? I hate when people judge Dragonball/Z/GT just by watching 10 minutes of a Cartoon NEtwork version. EVEN I wouldn't be able to stomach 5 minutes of that shit they show on Cartoon Network!! Even Adult Swim edits animes! Tel me, why can Peter Griffin say "Bitch" several times, when Vash The Stampede can't say it once, but instead have his ONE TIME saying it overdubbed with "Witch"? Get it? DAMN censors. Giving people the wrong idea about anime. Makes me make....little...sicky noises!

"NINJA KICK THE GODDAMNED RABBIT!!!" - Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
Forum Virgin

Lapiszero is probably a spambot
Old Jul 30th, 2004, 01:52 PM       
Jesus, what the hell was all that. Aaanywaay, does anyone remember those cheap little dbz toys that you got in 25c machines?

ninja wolf is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2004, 08:16 PM       
Thanks for bring up the point zim the homicidal maniac. I'd also like to bring up the fact for reasons you'd now if you saw it I'm sure Micheal Jackson has 100+ copies of the DBZ movie :Tree of Power uncut.