Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

CastroMotorOil is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2003, 02:21 AM       
My friend mike has the weirdest dreams ever. In his last one he starts by knocking on a door and messing up some old guys "lovin" time. The guy gets really pissed so mike goes and gets married, playing at the reception is Pantera, Dashboard Confessional and Ben Kweller. So he does the logical thing and goes out flying a plane only he has to parachute out. So he lands in a farmers field but its that old guy again, who then blows off his head with a shotgun. Mike then goes to a Dr to get a new head. So the doctor gives him harry konnick jr.'s head. From then on he joins pantera but gets kicked out for sucking too bad on bass. The dream went on for about another 30 minutes and it just got weirder, involving saddam hussien and bat boy.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2003, 03:16 AM       
I had this dream a couple weeks ago, and I only remember it because I made myself wake up so I could write it down.

I was this investigator type person, and I was hired by some kid to be her body guard. Then we went to Great America, or some kind of fun park, and had fun. Then we go back to my office, and she sits in my chair. She starts blabbing about the people who'll be after me for helping her, and then turns into a monster/ghost thing. She disappears when I pull my gun out and unload the whole damn clip in the wall.

It was kooky.