Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 11:47 PM       
exactly
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 11:48 PM       
i have that stupid dream where you're suddenly without clothes in highschool or public and are extremely embaressed

supposedly it means you're afraid of humiliation
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 11:50 PM       
what about the one where you are captain kirk on a away mission and you have sex with a volcano woman
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 11:52 PM       
no my dreams are never that cool
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 11:54 PM       

*cries*
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 11:55 PM       
it's not too cliche though. it's never like my math teacher saying "mr.sansone you're not wearing any clothes!". i'll usually look down and there will be nothin there
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 11:57 PM       

ew gross get it away!!!
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 11:57 PM       
pretty tarantula :<
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2006, 11:58 PM       
Ants.

They are so small and crawly they make me nervous and if I'm around them I always feel like they are on me and keep checking myself for them because I keep imagining I feel them.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 12:00 AM       
i feel that way with CENTIPEDES :< only the little house ones that are actually not able to bite you usually. i don't mind the poisonous ones too much :<

PS - it's the legs :<
OH GOD
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 12:01 AM       
never go to japan they have huge ass poison centipedes there
OH GOD
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 12:02 AM       
oh wait you're not scared of the poison ones n/m

i hate EARWIGS
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 12:03 AM       
just looking at that god damn tarantula gives me the shivers. if that thing ever came into my room i'd jump out of my window
OH GOD
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 12:03 AM       

FUCK YOU, MONSTER FROM HELL
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 12:04 AM       
i never liked them either.

i used to love praying mantises. I used to play with them when i found them in the summer. Sometimes i'd find ones almost 5 inches long. One summer, one bit me, and it wouldn't let go for at least 10 minutes. I've been scared of them ever since, too.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 12:06 AM       
when i was a kid i was always afraid of earwigs going into my ears. for weeks whenever i went outside i'd wear earmuffs
OH GOD
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 12:07 AM       
i've never seen a praying mantis for reals
OH GOD
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 12:08 AM       
now i want to get one and put a blue vest on it
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 12:09 AM       
one was on my windshield about 4 years ago. my sister was so scared she refused to leave the car till it went away. she was in there for like a half hour
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 12:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi
when i was a kid i was always afraid of earwigs going into my ears. for weeks whenever i went outside i'd wear earmuffs
THE WRATH OF KAHN.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 12:19 AM       
Gay people.

They are so small and gay they make me nervous and if I'm around them I always feel like they are on me and keep checking myself for them because I keep imagining I feel them.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 12:21 AM       
YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TO ATONE FOR.

Next time I hear from you, you best be apologizing.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 12:27 AM       
I would cry if I went to japan, they have Giant Hornets

Ever cince I watched a show on dicovery of 15 Hornets wiping out a hive of 30 000 honeybees I'm too scared to EVER go in japan
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 01:13 AM       
I read in a world records book that they have spiders in South America the size of your head

Ever since I learned about that Bloody Mary crap I've been a little weird around mirrors in pitch-black rooms.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 01:20 AM       
Those are called bird eating spiders. I want one :< They're actually as big as a dinner plate. 12" i think is the usual for them. (sorry rongi)