Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old May 5th, 2007, 01:16 AM       
I ran over a black snake once. Its head was in the neighbors yard. It scared the hell outta me though cause I didnt know I had killed it with the mower so I started weed eating and I freaked the fuck out. It was awesome.

And my parents are retarted and just LOVE to let out our cats when I have to mow. Did I mention one is completely DEAF? Yeah. I always have to pick her old ass up and put her inside when I cut the grass.

I have a fear of killing a 16 yr old cat. Im never going to make it as a serial killer.

Last edited by zeldasbiggestfan : May 5th, 2007 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Left out the word 'it'
Blue Fox is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2007, 03:24 PM       
one time george was mowing our back lawn and he ran over a momma bunny. She had four babies.

Bunny 1: Died from a heart attack on the spot.
we then transferred them to my grandmas so my master hunter cat kiki wouldn't eat them.
Bunny 2: Died in the night when my sister gave it a heart attack while she was walking to the bathroom.
Bunny 3: Also died from a heart attack (damn these things scare easy.) My aunt (who's a nurse) tried to give it CPR (seriously) but there was no helping it.
Now this is the odd one.
There was one bunny left and my sister adored it cause even tho i had been the one feeding the rabbits out of tiny bottles and brushing them for hours on end the bunny she had "claimed" at the begining was still alive. So (even tho i told her not to) she would take it out and chase it around, saying she was "playing with it"
Seeing as these things seem to love having heart attacks, thefact this was lasted as long as it did was surprising. About the third time my sister decided to "play" with the bunny, it happened.
Bunny 4: Killed in the living room, when my sister, in pursuit, stepped on it and ripped its back leg from it's body.
That's right.
Blood went everywhere. I was sitting across the room and heard the thing screaming and flopping up into the air. My sister just stood there with her mouth open. Once it finally stopped moving she burst into tears.
Needless to say my grandma was les upset about the rabbit being dead and more so with the rabbit' body worth of blood strewn across her once-flawless carpet.
She actually made my sister clean it up too.

And that is the story of the 4 baby bunnies and the momma that my dad ran over. The End
Get Your Own Title >:(
arg_zombies is probably a spambot
Old May 10th, 2007, 12:41 PM       
My uncle's cat caught a pidgeon and took it inside his house in the night, and they woke up because there was all this noise, and when they went downstairs there was blood eeeeeeeverywhere, and there were shredded wings everywhere and it was stuck under the carpet flailing about in its death throes and the cat was eating parts of iot and it was horrible
I Love Llamas
MisSFiT is probably a spambot
Old May 11th, 2007, 12:07 AM       
my cat just left me a baby bunny on my porch, he's such an asshole.
He doesn't even eat them he just kills them for no reason, how can I get him to stop?
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old May 11th, 2007, 10:45 AM       
You could put a bell on it's collar. They're supposed to warn any nearby animals that the cat it near by. Though in practise I doubt they work all that well. Your best bet is to lock it in a cupboard.
I Love Llamas
Old May 11th, 2007, 03:40 PM       
thanks I will try the bell thing, I never knew that is what they were for, I thought they were for old ladys that like to decorate their animals, kind of like how they decorate kleenex boxes.
Get Your Own Title >:(
arg_zombies is probably a spambot
Old May 11th, 2007, 04:57 PM       
We tried to put a collar on my cst - woke up to find it shredded all over the house

When they don't eat what they kill just means that they are well fed,so they just do it for the fun
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old May 11th, 2007, 07:04 PM       
I was trimming a lawn today and uncovered a nest of baby bunnies...I was worried I had killed them but all where there safe and sound
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old May 11th, 2007, 07:49 PM        Baby Bunnies!!!!!

I was cutting a lawn today and then took my daughters to see the Baby bunnies I didn't kill : 0
Forum Virgin
mattias is probably a spambot
Old May 15th, 2007, 09:24 PM       
that's cute but why does it look like smoke is coming out in the first picture (where all the bunnies are together).
I Love Llamas
Old May 15th, 2007, 11:47 PM       
Its not smoke it's fur and other soft materials that the mamma bunny collects to make the babies comfortable.

BTw-that would have been complely devastating, I'm glad you got to show your daughter live baby bunnies instead of a bloody mess of dead ones.

Last edited by MisSFiT : May 15th, 2007 at 11:49 PM. Reason: because thats just what happens sometimes-oh snap!
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old May 17th, 2007, 05:41 AM       
Please stop by my house sometime and mow my lawn. I have a family of rabbits that think my garden is a free boofay and I sure as hell hadn't had any luck catching them with the mower blade.

And sometimes when cats kill, it's because of love. They like to bring presents that bleed.