Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2003, 08:33 PM       
I LOLed every time when Pinksy didn't catch the baseball in the opening credits for some reason. Also when Ugh was going to say "And when we think about you", he gets splashed with water after and Budnick finishes.

As far as I know, the only suck episodes were the Cinderella Play one, and the one where the girls went in that cave all night and became better friends or something.

The most LOL scene was the end of one episode, where they all snuck out of camp to go to a movie theatre. Sponge met some girl just like him and they hid in the phone booth. Then Ugh came and tried to catch all of them. Donkeylips and Budnick kept running in and out of the boys and girls bathrooms, and Pinsky and some other girl kept walking around the Mexican hat. Then Ugh thought he caught Budnick but it was some girl that had the same hair, and he got kicked out. And Sponge was kissing in the phone booth and while Ugh was getting kicked out he was like "Is that Sponge...kissing a girl? No that's impossible..."

I FUCKING MISS THIS SHOW SO MUCH THAT I WISH NICKELODEON STUDIOS WOULD BURN DOWN TO THE FUCKING GROUND RIGHT NOW.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog