Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 06:47 PM       
Alright, I get it, I'm boring! Shut up!
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 06:58 PM       
Guys, get this: One time, an Uncle of a classmate of mine, in his youth, called a local establishment and asked for an "Al Coholic." You see, the intent was to get the unsuspecting employee who answered the telephone to ask aloud for an "Al Coholic," which of course sounds quite similar to "alcoholic," but unfortunately the employee hung up the phone rather abruptly and the joke was rendered incomplete.

Still, in light of the humorous spirit of this discussion, I thought it best to share it with you folks. *I* still got a real kick out of that joke. Can you imagine? Al Coholic?

That was very funny. Well done.
Insane Writer
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 07:02 PM       
My mom said that when she was in school, whenever they had a substitute teacher the students would sign the attendance sheet with made up names. Once, a kid put his name down as "Thor, God of Thunder". Apparently the principle called him up after to throw some lightning.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 07:25 PM       
You're great, ZQ. Don't let the bastards get you down.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 07:39 PM       
It's kind of watching a bunch of guys piss on a flower garden, really.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 07:48 PM       
Who plants flowers in hell?
Insane Writer
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 09:32 PM       
Aw, thanks! *hugs*

And Taodo, I'm sure someone must. I distinctly remember seeing gardens in Indianapolis (nothing was growing in 'em as it was March, but still).
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 09:50 PM       
Oooooh you!

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 10:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
It's kind of watching a bunch of guys piss on a flower garden, really.
That reminds me of this one time, my friend was at his house and his mother had just planted some flowers. My friend (literally) pissed on them!
Insane Writer
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 11:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
That reminds me of this one time, my friend was at his house and his mother had just planted some flowers. My friend (literally) pissed on them!
Apparently when he was younger, my neighbor's son and his friend had a habit of peeing on the front lawn. I believe my mom found out because she saw him while she was getting the paper in the morning.

Apparently the boy's mother couldn't figure out why there was always a weird smell out front. She thought it had something to do with the sewers.
The Wolf
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 12:52 AM       
That's a pretty good prank too!

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 07:50 AM       
I used to work as a night security guard at a wood chipping mill, my boss was a real arsehole, and he paid us in cash to save on taxes etc and sometimes didn't pay us if we were late. I got a call one night from someone claiming to be a detective and that they knew all about my boss' dodgy dealings, and that he was also being investigated for other criminal offenses. He said that they were sending a squad car to pick me up and that I should just leave the job and forget about it.

Of course I believed it, so I called up my boss and told him to go fuck himself, and that the cops were comming to arrest him and that I had had enough of his shit, then I hung up on him and didn't answer when he tried to call back. While I stood at the entrance gate waiting for the police to come and make it all better, I got a call from my friends telling me it was all just a joke. I was pretty angry at the time. I had to hide in the bushes when my boss drove around to kick my arse, and he parked outside my house once or twice a week watching me for about a year.