Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2003, 07:09 PM       
Haven't you heard? faux racism is out.

I tease crippled people now.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2003, 01:09 AM       
"no actaully i picked no on some things. i've already been diagnosed by a real dockter on some of them."

lol, you are obviously like, 16 or 15, and trying at the "Crazy Gothic Anime Watching Kid who Never goes outside because he's too crazy for the other kids" bullshit.

Besides, this test of obviously bullshit, the logic of it is entirely failing...

Historonic
"People with histrionic personality disorder are constant attention seekers. They need to be the center of attention all the time, often interrupting others in order to dominate the conversation. They use grandiose language to discribe everyday events and seek constant praise. They may dress provacatively or exaggerate illnesses in order to gain attention"
KIND OF LIKE YOU, MARILYN.

"People with schizoid personality disorder avoid relationships and do not show much emotion. They genuinely prefer to be alone and do not secretly wish for popularity. They tend to seek jobs that require little social contact. Their social skills are often weak and they do not show a need for attention or acceptance. "

lol, the opposing elements of that make them obviously impossible to actually have a "Severe" case of both of them.

Marilyn666 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2003, 05:41 PM       
i never said that I was diagnosed on all of them, only some of them. And on the second thing you put I do avoid relationships, i don't want popularity. The only kind of attention i want is bad attention.
Rev. Danno is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2003, 08:28 PM       
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Very High
Schizoid: Very High
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Very High
Avoidant: High
Dependent: Moderate