Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2011, 09:16 AM       
Bob Newhart Show
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2011, 01:05 PM       
Newsradio

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old May 19th, 2011, 04:12 PM       
I already have the seasons that are up on DVD, I just need the one where Lovitz took over.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2011, 04:37 PM       
The Lovitz season is not nearly as bad as everyone makes it out to be, everyone was probably just pissed that Phil Hartman had the cuntiest wife in history

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2011, 04:56 PM       
That's a pretty tall order but I gotta agree on that.
Unfunny Python Reference
Old May 19th, 2011, 05:42 PM       
It also began the feud with Jon and Andy
Old May 19th, 2011, 05:51 PM       
I hate Andy Dick with a passion, and it sometimes kills me how much I love him in Newsradio. Andy is just a waste of human life in most respects, much like Pram Maven.

This is a great scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j0wh8e0Rig

SKATASTIC
Old May 19th, 2011, 05:54 PM       
Andy dick is another useless excuse of a person. If there were ever to be a live action winnie the pooh movie I would cast him as tigger.

edit: I agree

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : May 19th, 2011 at 05:55 PM. Reason: :lol beaten to the beating
Unfunny Python Reference
Old May 19th, 2011, 06:15 PM       
The difference between Andy and Pram though is Pram is an internet annoyance, Andy has a son around my age and that makes it all the sadder because his son has to suffer from the embarrassment of constantly reading about his dad waving his penis at people at his shows all because he's a horrible drunk. It's depressing. I still love NewsRadio and the short-lived Ben Stiller Show though. Making fun of Andy Dick is about as original as a Michael Jackson pedophile joke, while Pram constantly brings us new material to harp on.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2011, 10:31 PM       
SCTV
Unfunny Python Reference
Old May 19th, 2011, 11:03 PM       
I have The Best of John Candy on SCTV on VHS and I watched a documentary about the history of Second City theater the other day. if they have the seasons up for streaming I'd love to watch them again.

Update: SCTV is only available though DVDs, my plan is set to streaming only because the raised the price for DVDs so it make's my viewing options limited.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2011, 11:12 PM       
I hate Doctor Who now.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 06:43 AM       
Speaking of Dr. Who, I was horrified to see Catherine Tate on The Office last night. The reasons are complex.

I really, really, really like Catherine Tate. I went to see Gulliver's Travels just because Catherine Tate had a small role in it. I have all of the Catherine Tate Show DVDs and even the Christmas specials. I watched the David Tennant Dr. Who, even.

The character she's playing on The Office, as Steve Carrell's potential replacement, is annoying as all hell. I have a very high threshold for Catherine Tate exposure (see above) and I was wanting to change the channel after about 30 seconds of it. Now I see all of these "Catherine Tate might replace Steve Carrell!" stories and all I can see is a truncated season of having to deal with that character. I don't know how most Americans react to her, but I'm thinking maybe a lot of people are not going to find that character funny.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 20th, 2011, 10:04 AM       
You sounds bothered.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2011, 08:47 PM       
innit though
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old May 21st, 2011, 04:29 PM       
The guy who plays Abed on Community is Indian/Polish. That's craaaazy
teacup of sunshine
Old May 22nd, 2011, 07:51 PM       
Just finished up season 2 of Dexter. You're right, Lila was more annoying than Rita and Deb combined.

Also, I thought David Carradine's lisp was from his dentures, but his brother sounds exactly like he did, so it must be a family thing.
SKATASTIC
Old May 23rd, 2011, 12:14 PM       
Who is david carradine's brother?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2011, 12:21 PM       
Keith Carradine.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2011, 12:21 PM       
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dexter+carradine
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 23rd, 2011, 12:29 PM       
So I happened to catch my first episode of How I Met Your Mother and although I'm not a big fan of your standard sitcoms I actually really enjoyed it. I'm thinking about picking up a few seasons on DVD. Yay or nay?
SKATASTIC
Old May 23rd, 2011, 01:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
So I happened to catch my first episode of How I Met Your Mother and although I'm not a big fan of your standard sitcoms I actually really enjoyed it. I'm thinking about picking up a few seasons on DVD. Yay or nay?
Definitely yay. The show keeps going with the funny even with new episodes though.
SKATASTIC
Old May 23rd, 2011, 01:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Keith Carradine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Just finished up season 2 of Dexter. You're right, Lila was more annoying than Rita and Deb combined.

Also, I thought David Carradine's lisp was from his dentures, but his brother sounds exactly like he did, so it must be a family thing.
:o I thought that was stephen collins
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Collins

also sweet dee and dennis dad. I've been thinking it was the 7th heaven guy all this time.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old May 23rd, 2011, 02:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Yay. Altough I have stopped watching it after season 4, I think. Almost every character started to annoy me, except for Barney. But the first three seasons were great.
SKATASTIC
Old May 24th, 2011, 03:08 PM       
Season finale of house last night had me cracking up.

Spoilers!