Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Nov 14th, 2005, 04:32 AM       
I don't think it. I know it.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Nov 14th, 2005, 05:30 AM       
The mark of a true moron.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT

Frizzurd is probably a spambot
Old Nov 14th, 2005, 10:36 AM       
If you like civil unions so much jackass when you find the right chick and are ready to settle down why dont you get one. Christians dont own marriage. Marriage has existed long before. What you guys have is "weddings". You think interracial couples should change what theyre marriages are called?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2005, 02:02 PM       
You know, it's kind of hilarious. Gay people are actually pretty fucking disgusting. Don't get me wrong, maybe not all of them are... but a damned lot of them. My girlfriend was friends with alot of gay people, and she tells horrible stories about them. Besides that, from just what I've heard.. disgusting.
Sometimes they get aids(purposely) so they can get revenge with their exs. That's pretty disgusting alot of them apparantly get revenge in this way(I've also heard it called 'The Gift' but I'm not sure if they think they are divine or if it's a gift because 'everybody mommy and daddies up for you).

There was this big deal in the news called the lords of bakersfields, they were kind of like a rainbow mafia or something. Essentially, a couple of rich fucks(chicken-hawks) paid gay boys(alot of them) to 'pleasure' them. In return they got alot of money. Anyway, in the end a bunch of them ended up dead and repenting.

I think it's sad they portray themselves as such disgusting people. Maybe it's just here, in bakersfield where we have corrupt gays instead of blissful gays(it is a republican city, after all). Regardless, though, they make themselves out to be subhuman as a culture.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 14th, 2005, 03:34 PM       
"them"
"them"
"them"

COME ON MAN, RESPECT

oh hell i'm just kidding
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Nov 14th, 2005, 03:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosenstern
Sarcasm... yes. Doesn't that usually have humor attached to it?
Quote:
sar·casm ( P ) Pronunciation Key (särkzm)
n.
A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.
Perhaps you can indentify the butts who have major trouble with semantics herein?

Wherever you go, there you are.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Nov 14th, 2005, 05:22 PM       
Ladies and gentlemen, we have our winner of the verbal dance-a-thon!

The way I see it this was one of two things:

1) You're a character whose wish it was to provoke deep misgivings about our moral centers and where we stand on an important issue through intelligent discussion and a dialectical method that would make us question our very souls. What you produced was innane repeating of the very same epithets that you stated from the very first along with repetion of identical responses.

2) You're a close-minded fool hung up on semantics. You were the kitty's titties in this respect.

That being said, you were an utter failure on both counts.

Congratulations.

Wherever you go, there you are.
Rosenstern is probably a spambot
Old Nov 14th, 2005, 05:58 PM       
Yes... because determining the definition of "sarcasm" is exactly what this thread is about.

And by the way... Even if I had never said anything about Clement's remark on marriage, MLE or someone else definitely would have, given the amount of passionate statements expressed here. So don't go thinking I personally changed the face of this thread, trying to make you "question your souls", or however you put it.
Ass Happy
Yggdrasill sucks
Old Nov 14th, 2005, 06:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement
This world will end soon! Soon, the world will change! It'll be much happier!
So is it going to change or end? And I don't think it's very happy now.

Oh shit you guys next year, end of the world 6/6/06.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Nov 14th, 2005, 11:02 PM       
WHAT DID I SAY?! I TOLD YOU!!! THERE IS NO RELGION THAT HAS SAME SEX MARRIAGES!!! TRUE marriage is RELGIOUS!!!
noob 4eva
maggiekarp is probably a spambot
Old Nov 14th, 2005, 11:19 PM       
So how about marriage be a ceremony completely removed from the government and everybody just have civil unions :/

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 12:02 AM       
Works for me.
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 02:30 AM       
Quote:
WHAT DID I SAY?! I TOLD YOU!!! THERE IS NO RELGION THAT HAS SAME SEX MARRIAGES!!! TRUE marriage is RELGIOUS!!!
Nuh-uh.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 04:17 AM       
Quote:
Actually, there ARE some LEGALLY RECOGNIZED religions that allow for same-sex marriage. Most neo-pagans, for example, are very accepting of that lifestyle, and allow it within the religion.

Another example is Buddhism. Many sects of that faith have no problem with gay relationships and wish they had the authority to make them legally recognized marriages. As it is, YOUR people are "prohibiting the free excercise thereof" when it comes to that religion. Way to go, Christians, you really know how to ignore the best parts of the most important documents!

Also, marriage has it's roots WAY before modern day religion was established. Ancient Greeks (very heavy in the whole "god" idea, mind you) believed that same-sex love was the purest form of love, and man/woman relationships were mostly for nothing but procreation.

Oh, and you are a crazy fuck. You will fit right in at Central Park with a sandwich board yelling "The Apocalypse is nigh!!!"

Old Nov 15th, 2005, 10:09 AM       
Well kahljorn. Here is one homosexual who doesnt do fucked up shit like that. I would like to have all those bastards eradicated for giving us a bad name.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 11:07 AM       
Yea, I wasn't saying all were bad. I think it's the main-stream gay scene that's fucked up. It seems like they all congregate at the same place and filth it up with their fear of society. A little fear is good, but not to that point... Anyway, i just thought it was relevant to the thread.

My neighbors are homosexual, and I never hear a peep out of them. *corncob*

Old Nov 15th, 2005, 11:19 AM       
Thats cool. I just wish i could do something to make a difference and to have some dignity for myself without others fucking it up.
BANNED

Old Nov 15th, 2005, 11:28 AM       
Straight people are ugly too. People are just ugly in general, they persecute their annointed 'lesser' to make themselves feel dignified. In the same respect, most of your being is a deviation from that aesthetic bit of irony; a manifestation if you will.
Maybe you handled it better than others? Use that as an example for yourself. There's really nothing that needs to be done to fix a situation like that, it will fix itself just by the passage of time. It would seem frivolous to invest any thought or action into it.
Which asks the question: how selfish of a topic is it? You act all dignified like you want to help the cause, but deep inside you just want the world to be a better place for you to fit in.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 11:33 AM       
I've come clsoe to looking through a home-made gallow. That shows you how much I hate lbierals.
BANNED

Old Nov 15th, 2005, 11:45 AM       
Enough to spend a bunch of money on something that if you use it, you'll go to jail for a very long time? Why don't you just take up a cocaine addiction. The liberals won't bother you, and who knows, you might stop being such a worthless prick with human impotence. You god damned monotorian.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 11:50 AM       
And that's another thing! You fucking liberals are always promoting drugs!!! Always legalizing drugs! YOU WANT TO LEGALIZE EVERYTHING! Someday, somebody is going to overthrow this government! And we're gonig to be like Iraq! THEN who's going to be laughing?! You don't know what it's like, so just shut up.
GO AWAY DONT POST HERE

davinxtk is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 12:02 PM       
jesus christ i am so sick of this guy

somebody please flush the toilet already i'm going insane

i can't believe you people still speak with him
what's wrong with you?
(1:02:34 AM): and i think i may have gone a little too far and let her know that i actually do hate her, on some level, just because she's female
(1:03:33 AM): and now she's being all kinds of sensitive about it
(1:03:53 AM): i hate women

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 12:04 PM       
You preach tolerance, and yet you HATE me! Maybe YOU'RE the one who needs to be more tolerant!
GO AWAY DONT POST HERE

davinxtk is probably a spambot
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 12:39 PM       
i want to kill you and your family
(1:02:34 AM): and i think i may have gone a little too far and let her know that i actually do hate her, on some level, just because she's female
(1:03:33 AM): and now she's being all kinds of sensitive about it
(1:03:53 AM): i hate women

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Nov 15th, 2005, 12:46 PM       
Well, kill me, then! Make my day! Take me to where I can't be bothered by same sex marraige and abortion! Bring it on, mother fucker!
Closed Thread