Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 20th, 2005, 04:28 PM       
Yeah.. what?
Marc Summers is probably a spambot
Old Sep 20th, 2005, 07:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement
There was never a lesbian couple in any anime I've ever seen... What are you talking about? And what's with all the flippy avatars? They're so irritating... Yes, so entertaining... lol... Flippy!
(nicotine fit)
Tenchi Muyo, Sailor Moon, Dirty Pair, Love Hina, Ranma 1/2, Bubblegum Crisis, Digimon, Digimon Tamers, Fruits Basket, Gundam Wing, .hack/Sign, Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Revolutionary Girl Utena, and Cowboy Bebop. Now Bebop wasn't really a chick thing, it was more gay dudes and crossdressing, but I know how you feel about that so I'd throw it in there. I'm also relatively sure there was some gay going on in DBZ. Jonathan Clement, you know dick about anime.
Hey now don't forget the incest in Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 20th, 2005, 08:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Summers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacks
Quote:
There was never a lesbian couple in any anime I've ever seen... What are you talking about? And what's with all the flippy avatars? They're so irritating... Yes, so entertaining... lol... Flippy!
(nicotine fit)
Tenchi Muyo, Sailor Moon, Dirty Pair, Love Hina, Ranma 1/2, Bubblegum Crisis, Digimon, Digimon Tamers, Fruits Basket, Gundam Wing, .hack/Sign, Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Revolutionary Girl Utena, and Cowboy Bebop. Now Bebop wasn't really a chick thing, it was more gay dudes and crossdressing, but I know how you feel about that so I'd throw it in there. I'm also relatively sure there was some gay going on in DBZ. Jonathan Clement, you know dick about anime.
Hey now don't forget the incest in Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid.
Very astute, Marc. I'm sure theres tons more, this list is just something I threw together with the aid of a young girl keen on lesbianism in Japanese animation.

Blaber66 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 20th, 2005, 08:20 PM       
Yeah, there's Sailor Moon Jon. You son of a bitch. *Molests smiley face*
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2005, 09:43 AM        Re: Crash test mommy
Quote:
Parenting is NOT that hard. I gaurantee you that it's an attempt by fanatic homosexuals to discourage people from having kids so they don't have any obstacle to having their damned same sex marriage.
What did you say about "hate speech"? I wasn't listening.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2005, 10:32 AM       
Sacks, I'm pretty sure about 2/3rds of those shows don't have the kind of content you're describing.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Sep 22nd, 2005, 10:47 AM       
What kind of content am I describing? The kid just said lesbians. I suspect they don't have to be writhing against eachother's naked bodies for this to apply.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2005, 10:48 AM       
Yeah, but all the same, I remain confident that most of them don't include that.

Although the writhing and nude thing is covered by Utena.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Sep 22nd, 2005, 10:58 AM       
Which ones specifically are you having doubts about?

Edit: Also, I'm pretty sure some of those just have some regular old gayness going on, dude on dude if you know what I'm saying, which may lead to some confusion.
was never good
Old Sep 22nd, 2005, 11:00 AM       
Dirty Pair, Love Hina, Ranma 1/2, and Evangelion are the only ones I have a working knowledge of
pizzaslut is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2005, 10:12 AM        Re: Crash test mommy
Mr Clement
I have not seen the show , but I want to know one thing. When does a kid decide that parenting isn't that hard? Did you start reproducing at 10 or somthing? How many kids do you have? Please tell me how hard it is for you so we can share our experiences.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Sep 27th, 2005, 09:59 PM       
I told you: You're going to know your children from the DAY THEY ARE BORN so you'll be USED TO them! You're not gonig to raise them ALONE! You'll have a SPOUSE to help! You DON'T cram everything together in one day. You don't have this "Do this in under 1 minute" type crap. I KNOW parenting is hard, but it's not NEARLY as hard as THEY depict it.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Sep 27th, 2005, 10:08 PM       
Yup. Forget "the talk", smoking, friends of the wrong element, rebelliousness, general ignorance,failing grades, risky behavior, drugs, drinking, driving, girl/boyfriends, and all that other stuff. That's CHILD'S PLAY compared to a TIMED RACE!

Moron.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Sep 27th, 2005, 10:17 PM       
Yes, I know about all that, but they make a mockery of parenting. It's very disrespectful to parents.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Sep 27th, 2005, 10:51 PM       
You know what?! YOU'RE very disrespectful to parents!
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Sep 30th, 2005, 12:28 PM       
i wish jon would come back ;-;