Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 02:57 PM        The Wang Memorial Thread
I remember Wang. I'm sure some of you won't because he was a bit before your time. He paved the way for such great idiots as Zeldasbiggestfan, ArrowX, Womti, Rankeri, Trash, and many others

I remember the way he always used these emoticons:

I remember how he had the worst grammar ever.

He only made 95 posts in his short lived I-Mockery carreer.

PLEASE HELP ME REMEMBER THIS GREAT I-MOCKERY PIONEER AND POST YOUR FAVORITE WANG QUOTES.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 05:15 PM       
dude just use the search engine, brothaaa

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 05:17 PM       
I AM AWARE OF THE SEARCH ENGINE BEING ACTIVATED GADZOOKS.

BUT I WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO REMEMBER HIM AND DISCOVER HIS MAGIC.
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 06:25 PM       
Actually that emoticon and bad grammar is pretty much all there was to Wang. That and his FFVII avatar:

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 06:44 PM       
Is it wrong that I'm searching the forums... for wang?
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 06:46 PM       
Quote:
shut the hell up retard if u know whats good 4 ya. illl whoop ur ass any day and u r a gaylord fucker nyahh . u 2 suck ass
MASTER OF MYSTERY
The Unicorn
Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 06:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wang
it seems that it is also u who is the retard hmmmmm?
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 06:49 PM       
this is a thread 4 advertisin other websites. my 1 is eternaldepth.net and its even betta thanthis forum! it just needs more members. its kewl. post if u tried it out or have another website to talk aboot.
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 06:50 PM       
i like cheese and i want to knw how to get supa powers. wer!
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 06:51 PM       
check out my fav website: megatokyo.com!(so what if i cant make a link? shutup!)
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 06:53 PM       
i love res evil. did u know that nemesis began right after 1 not 2? thats just queer. i got res evil 0 and its really kewl. dont ever knock it.
The Unicorn
Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 06:58 PM       
Quote:
who gives a flying fuck about thunder. dont vern talk to me about thunder cause my dog goes gay during a thunder storm and bards his stupid gay head off............i am a banana
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 07:05 PM       
$3500? what a rip off! ill do it for whatever u got on ya cuz nobody really carries 3 and a half G's in their wallet. in fact ill do it for free as long as u write me a note saying u wanted to die and have it signed by a lawyer.heh
The Unicorn
Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 07:08 PM       
Quote:
what in all hell is a mouth woppie?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?

queer
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 07:09 PM       
i heard st anger was alright? the cd im ashamed 2 own is the Pepsi max hit vol3 (girlish scream) its got more crap songs than i care 2 speak of
The Unicorn
Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 07:12 PM       
Quote:
shit on a stick with rice pudding
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 08:23 PM       
Quote:
where i cum from(heh heh cum!) we call them sunday drivers. they will all go to hell and die

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 10:34 PM       
Does Wang Zhi Zhi count?

The Unicorn
Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 10:38 PM       
Oh man White Rat I appreciate your enthusiasm to remember Wang, but you have the wrong Wang!

It's okay though no harm just redirect that good energy towards your I-Mockery Search feature and see just what made our very own Wang so important to this board!
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 12:11 AM       
That guy was taking gay bashing way too far.
The Unicorn
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 12:19 AM       
YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH

SHUT YOUR GODDAMN FILTHY FUCKING MOUTH YOU SON OF A BITCH

SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT THIS IS A MEMORIAL THREAD NOT A FUCKING SLANDER PEOPLE WHO ARE NO LONGER WITH US YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL GUT YOU LIKE THE MISERABLE CUR THAT YOU ARE

"OH I AM ZELDASBIGGEST FAN AND UGH I AM 14 AND I I THINK THAT HE TOOK GAY BASHING WAY TO FAR EVEN THOUGH I CALL PEOPLE FAGGOT NON-STOP CONSTANTLY BECAUSE IAM 14 I AM A FUCKING HYPOCRITE"

THAT IS WHAT YOU SAY YOU FUCK

IF THERE WERE NO WANG THERE WOULD BE NO YOU SO SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT YOU MAKE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 12:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH

SHUT YOUR GODDAMN FILTHY FUCKING MOUTH YOU SON OF A BITCH

SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT THIS IS A MEMORIAL THREAD NOT A FUCKING SLANDER PEOPLE WHO ARE NO LONGER WITH US YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL GUT YOU LIKE THE MISERABLE CUR THAT YOU ARE

"OH I AM ZELDASBIGGEST FAN AND UGH I AM 14 AND I I THINK THAT HE TOOK GAY BASHING WAY TO FAR EVEN THOUGH I CALL PEOPLE FAGGOT NON-STOP CONSTANTLY BECAUSE IAM 14 I AM A FUCKING HYPOCRITE"

THAT IS WHAT YOU SAY YOU FUCK

IF THERE WERE NO WANG THERE WOULD BE NO YOU SO SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT YOU MAKE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH
Haha I win.
The Unicorn
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 12:31 AM       
Tell me what you win.

Tell me what you win when there is not a contest or a competition.

Tell me what you win for being the first to say "I win."
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 12:32 AM       
i was going to put my fav. quote, but i couldn't find any. the only things i laughed at was when Milhouse replied with "DEAR WANG: yaddaydyadfaslfdakh" and stuff. :[
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 12:43 AM       
That Wang guy was such a dick

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog