Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Aug 29th, 2004, 08:22 PM        Compu-phile
Me and st8tic are making a computer. The case is an empty file cabnet Its gonna have so many neons that the lights in my house will dim when I turn it on.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2004, 08:25 PM       
i bet you have a five foot spoiler on your car too

FS is probably a spambot
Old Aug 30th, 2004, 06:13 AM       
And when he turns it on, it's going to make so much noise, all the cats will skip town.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Aug 30th, 2004, 08:13 PM       
I only had enough for a bubble light and a LED chassis fan
Stupid horrible canadian dollar
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2004, 08:26 PM       
why do you people waste your goddamn money on putting more blinky lights on your computer when it should be used to making the damn thing run better

I mean unless you've got the absolute MAXIMUM best computer out there, putting that shit in is a waste of money (and electricity)
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Aug 30th, 2004, 09:00 PM       
Some of my friends work at a computer parts store, and they always laugh at fags like ArrowX who think that having fancy lights makes their computer go faster.
Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Aug 30th, 2004, 11:16 PM       
I'm not that stupid. I only put in a bubble light and a Neon chassi fan. The fan may have a small affect on the processing power by venting out exess hot air. Preventing it from overheating and dying.

Plus the computer I'm using now is a shitty compaq using a duron
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old Aug 31st, 2004, 06:08 AM       
im proud to say out of the dozens of computers i have put together i have never put faggy lights in any of them. yet.
OH GOD
Old Aug 31st, 2004, 06:22 AM       
the new case for my computer CAME w/ faggy lights and theres no way for me to disable them w/o disabling the fans too and i dont want to do that so

St8ic is probably a spambot
Old Aug 31st, 2004, 09:45 PM       
It's a bunch of my spare parts duct taped into a bastardized file cabinet. Trust me, the faggy lights suit it.

I like cold cathodes in small numbers because they give the inside of the case a bad-ass glow. I agree that bubble lights and neon fans just make you look like a milky licker.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Sep 1st, 2004, 07:34 PM       
You can disable the lights with a soldering iron.
OH GOD
Old Sep 1st, 2004, 09:10 PM       
achimp i am so bad at soldering i would probably set fire to my whole computer